270soft Forum

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, still a good outcome. Technically, if it were a college level debate, Obama would probably lose. He would win in speaker points (persuasivness, delivery,) but he would lose the arguments. Huntsm

Obama because I was barnstorming like crazy.

2008 election scenario I was Al Gore. I started in the primaries and won. I faced George Allen. This was on hard mode 2008 election Results: Al Gore 538 Electoral Votes 67% of the Popular Vote Geo

Posted Images

1984 eletion was the last election that the news networks released the results of the exit polls b4 the polls had closed

they called the election for Reagan before lunchtime EST - it was a depressing day

Tell me about it. I had never been more depressed, and it was my first campaign, not to mention Walter Mondale being my political hero. :(

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I only use the ad cheat when I'm already pretty much guaranteed to win, just to see how much bigger I can make my victory *btw ad cheat hasn't been used in any previously posted records of mine* However, when its close or I'm losing I just roll w/ the punches just to see how things turn out.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...