270soft Forum

Could you please send me the NEW JERSEY scenario? Thanks SO much!

NJJeffNJ@aol.com

Also, if you get a chance, I have a technical question on one of your scenerios that you created. You did do the Louisianna one right? If so, I think you accidentally did something that makes it very very interesting... But thanks in advance for sending the NJ scenario!

My email is: NJJeffNJ@aol.com

Scenarios Created

New England Secession

I've just opened the NJ scenario, looked over the candidates, chose Corzine for an 'easy' first game (I'll try someone more challenging once I have more familiarity with the scenario), and I haven't even played a turn when I noticed a glaring oversight - the issues are all exactly the same as the NYC scenario! Other than that, looks good at first glance. I'll post back later with more.

Other than jarring issues, the scenario plays smoothly, and is quite enjoyable. I'm holding top place in the Dem race, but still have to keep the upper hand more than 4 months. I notice, while most other counties shift back and forth, I cannot dislodge Menendez from solid status in Atlantic nor Codey from the same in Bergen, no matter what I do. Meanwhile, the GOP have no clear winner, and seem to be much more negative in their camapigns than the AI Dems. The Dems currently lead by a significant margin in my peaks at the GE screen. By the way, game date's April 2nd. Will have more in a bit.