270soft Forum

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After much thought I've decided to go ahead and do this one. I need ALOT of help with the map as my first attempt was a disaster. I'm keeping most of the same issues and have a pretty good idea on can

French Language Bonuses: Liberal-Democratic Party(Centrist): Barack Obama Hillary Clinton St├ęphane Dion (+2) Michael Ignatieff (+1) Bob Rae (+1) Dalton McGuinty (+1) Conservative Party (Right

Since browns can't do the NDP right away maybe Kauai you can do the libs then send it to browns to to the NDP. I'll start on the cons now.

i was really busy this week, i'm hoping to work on it this week end. if you want to do the conservatives, you can edit the one you have and then send it to me

voteGOP, can you do the conservatives and then send it to me, i'll do the NDP and then send it back to you for finalizing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My thoughts on this (great idea, btw).

It seems like there are too many Canadians, and too few Americans in this. It should probably be more like 2-1 or 3-2 American-Canadian.

Also, on the Anti-Union party; how about Jim Gilchrist (founder of the Minutemen) or Jerome Corsi as candidates? Corsi considered running as Constitution Party this election.

Oklahoma, my homestate, has been trending conservative for a long time, but I think an Anti-Union party would do fairly well, perhaps a little under the Liberal party. Anti-Union would be decently strong in the south, and along the Mexico border, perhaps even the Rockies (WY, MT, the Dakotas, ID). Vermont maybe, even; there's been a (very) small secession movement there forever.

My thoughts on this (great idea, btw).

It seems like there are too many Canadians, and too few Americans in this. It should probably be more like 2-1 or 3-2 American-Canadian.

Also, on the Anti-Union party; how about Jim Gilchrist (founder of the Minutemen) or Jerome Corsi as candidates? Corsi considered running as Constitution Party this election.

Oklahoma, my homestate, has been trending conservative for a long time, but I think an Anti-Union party would do fairly well, perhaps a little under the Liberal party. Anti-Union would be decently strong in the south, and along the Mexico border, perhaps even the Rockies (WY, MT, the Dakotas, ID). Vermont maybe, even; there's been a (very) small secession movement there forever.

More Americans will be added for the liberals. The Conservaties are alread enriched with Americans

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...