270soft Forum

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After much thought I've decided to go ahead and do this one. I need ALOT of help with the map as my first attempt was a disaster. I'm keeping most of the same issues and have a pretty good idea on can

French Language Bonuses: Liberal-Democratic Party(Centrist): Barack Obama Hillary Clinton St├ęphane Dion (+2) Michael Ignatieff (+1) Bob Rae (+1) Dalton McGuinty (+1) Conservative Party (Right

Since browns can't do the NDP right away maybe Kauai you can do the libs then send it to browns to to the NDP. I'll start on the cons now.

Just a note.

I am going with the direct numbers [ pledged delegates ] in deciding how many delegates each state has. Theoryspark uses pledged delegates for early states but total delegates [ including super delegates ] for later states, so I am confused. Plus it would be to much of a hassle to determine how many super delegates each Canadian province would have, so for all states I will be using only pledged delegates.

Also a note; I am adding momentum bonuses for larger states, even if they are not upfront in the primaries. I personally think a candidate gets momentum by winning Ontario or California or New York.

Also; I am basing this on that Florida and Michigan agreed to go back to Super-Tuesday [ This will be a MASSIVE super-tuesday xD ] and am letting British Columbia take Florida's spot.

Woo! Done! ^_^

I'll send it to Brown, and VoteGOP so you can look it over.

... I can't figure out how to E-Mail it. :(

Every time I try to click on the Canada-US Scene, instead of selecting it to attach it opens it.

Ughh. I just tested it, and none of my primary numbers are showing up. I'll need to send it to one of you [ when I can figure out how to do that ] to see if you guys can see anything wrong.

This is my first time doing anything with a scene, so please forgive me if I made some really obvious mistake or something. xD

Woo! Done! ^_^

I'll send it to Brown, and VoteGOP so you can look it over.

... I can't figure out how to E-Mail it. :(

Every time I try to click on the Canada-US Scene, instead of selecting it to attach it opens it.

Ughh. I just tested it, and none of my primary numbers are showing up. I'll need to send it to one of you [ when I can figure out how to do that ] to see if you guys can see anything wrong.

This is my first time doing anything with a scene, so please forgive me if I made some really obvious mistake or something. xD

Did you put it in a zip file before you attached it?

• Upvote 1
How about a Western Democrat like Janet Napolitano? She could be Center-Right on the Union issue and so offer variety in the Liberal primaries on that issue.

Maybe. And though I'm not on the coputer with CF anymore I think the reason the ##s aren't showing up is that you didn't put the party on the ballot in the states.

• Upvote 1

Oh ya, I noticed that.

One time, when I reopened the scene, all the canidates were set to British Columbia even though I'd set them to their home states.

Make sure to take away their bonuses for British Columbia because it also added the hoe bonuses for the states I'd set them to, to British Columbia. Also Hillary has an Arkansas bonuse and Dion a New Brunswick bonus.

Oh ya, I noticed that.

One time, when I reopened the scene, all the canidates were set to British Columbia even though I'd set them to their home states.

Make sure to take away their bonuses for British Columbia because it also added the hoe bonuses for the states I'd set them to, to British Columbia. Also Hillary has an Arkansas bonuse and Dion a New Brunswick bonus.

So what do you want me to do. Do i just redo the NDP and then send it to VoteGOP?