270soft Forum

Connecticut 2010

In Connecticut 2010 I will make a governor and senator. All candidates are guesses, and no one has said they will run but these are exceptional politicians. Rell is running Dodd is not.

Gov.2010

Reps-

M.Jodi Rell (on)

Chris Shays (off)

Demos-

Susan Bysiewicz (on)

Dan Malloy (on)

John DeStefano, Jr. (on)

Kevin Sullivan (on)

Chirs Dodd (off)

Ind-

Ralph Nader (on)

CT For Lieberman-

Joe Lieberman (on)

Senate 2010- *Note* Chris Dodd is not seeking re-election.

Demos-

Richard Blumenthal (on)

John Larson (on)

Rosa Delauro (on)

Joe Courtney (on)

Sherri Vogt (off)

Reps-

Mike Fedele (on)

Alan Schlesinger (on)

Michael Alberts (on)

John Rowland (off)

Constitution-

Timothy Knibbs (on)

Lowell Patterson (on)

Ind.-

Ralph Nader (off)

I need help on the issues also some candidates might be dropped from the list. I really need help on population and eligible voters. so i really need a partner in these two scenarios. i will probaly do the governor one first and then the senate one. Unless more people would like to play the senate one first. FEEDBACK!

I'm sorry but I can't see Lieberman ever legitimately running again, he only won because he had support of many Democrats, and now everyone in Connecticut knows what a joke he is, furthermore he won't get campaign held from out-of-state Dems. People there hate him, I think he knows politically he'd be embarrassed if he ran for another office or for re-election.

I'm sorry but I can't see Lieberman ever legitimately running again, he only won because he had support of many Democrats, and now everyone in Connecticut knows what a joke he is, furthermore he won't get campaign held from out-of-state Dems. People there hate him, I think he knows politically he'd be embarrassed if he ran for another office or for re-election.

this is a different race (governor not senator) besides he has very little hope of winning

Here are who I would do as candidates.

• Governor

o Republican

• M. Jodi Rell

• Paul Silvester

o Democrat

• Kevin Sullivan

• Susan Bysiewicz

• Richard Blumenthal

• Bill Finch

• James Amann

• Minnie Gonzalez

• Marie Lopez Kirkley-Bey

• Chris Dodd

• Dannel Malloy

• John DeStefano

o Independent

• Lowell P. Weicker, Jr.

• Eunice Groark

o Green

• Cliff Thornton

• Jean de smet

o Libertarian

• Richard Connelly

• Senator

o Democrat

• Denise Nappier

• Nancy Wyman

• Chris Murphy

• Mary Glassman

• Bob Duff

• Beth Bye

• Ted Graziani

• Vickie Orsini Nardello

• Ned Lamont

• Joe Courtney

• Sherri Vogt

o Republican

• Michael Fedele

• Gary Franks

• Kevin Witkos

• Ruth Fahrbach

• Julia Waasserman

• Alan Schlesinger

• Michael Alberts

o Independent

• Lowell P. Weicker, Jr.

o Green

• Ralph Ferrucci

o Concerned Citizens

• Timothy Knibbs

• Lowell Patterson

o Connecticut for Lieberman

• Mark Friedman

• Bryce Snarski-Pierce

• Tomoyo Wakamatsu

• Peter Votto

Do not include Ralph Nader or Joe Lieberman, neither will run for either of these positions.

Dodd may be seeking re-election. He declared that he wasn't so that he could transfer Senate re-election funds to his Presidential bid.

http://hotlineblog.nationaljournal.com/arc..._about_his.html

It seems likely to me that he'll run again, assuming he doesn't get a Cabinet position.

By the way, I'd love to see Ned Lamont as a candidate in the revamped Connecticut For Lieberman part. It'd just be a ton of fun.

Dodd may be seeking re-election. He declared that he wasn't so that he could transfer Senate re-election funds to his Presidential bid.

http://hotlineblog.nationaljournal.com/arc..._about_his.html

It seems likely to me that he'll run again, assuming he doesn't get a Cabinet position.

By the way, I'd love to see Ned Lamont as a candidate in the revamped Connecticut For Lieberman part. It'd just be a ton of fun.

thanks for all the help everybody. But now i have a huge problem! i'm on step 5 in campaigns forever and i cant do any percentages. so if i could send this to someone or have someone tell me wuts wrong id appreciate it. also some people on matty1019's list will be veeps and not candidates,

thanks for all the help everybody. But now i have a huge problem! i'm on step 5 in campaigns forever and i cant do any percentages. so if i could send this to someone or have someone tell me wuts wrong id appreciate it. also some people on matty1019's list will be veeps and not candidates,

k everything is good so far. platforms are what are holding me up. the scenario is playable however. not all candidates and veeps are done. for the senate scenario wut should i do about veeps?

k everything is good so far. platforms are what are holding me up. the scenario is playable however. not all candidates and veeps are done. for the senate scenario wut should i do about veeps?

Make the VEEP the campaign manager?

• 1 month later...

If you need some names of Democrats who could run for Governor or Senator, I'd be happy to help.

I'm from Connecticut and know about many of these people.

I am not skilled in creating scenarios yet, but if I can provide any candidate/platform information, please let me know.

If you need some names of Democrats who could run for Governor or Senator, I'd be happy to help.

I'm from Connecticut and know about many of these people.

I am not skilled in creating scenarios yet, but if I can provide any candidate/platform information, please let me know.

darkmoon72 i'm very familiar with conn. politics since i'm from there but i neeed platforms. and i didnt know if the local tv stations endorse or not? I need lots of help with platforms so please help with that. candidates are covered

darkmoon72 i'm very familiar with conn. politics since i'm from there but i neeed platforms. and i didnt know if the local tv stations endorse or not? I need lots of help with platforms so please help with that. candidates are covered

i wont release the scenarios until after election day 08

due to the fact sherri vogt is runing for state rep. 50 and i will need to change her title if she wins. plus they would be released together and thats about when i would finish with them

• 3 weeks later...

Archived