270soft Forum

Scenario Idea

How bout this: Its right after the last Democratic primary and Barack Obama has a sizeable lead of pleged delegates over Hillary. To stop a brokered convention the remaining Superdelegates throw their support behind Obama and give him a majority. Angry over this Hillary decides to run as an independent. Beginning a week after the last primaries Obama tries to combat Hillary's powerful than Perot run at the white house while Mccain sits back and enjoys the ride. Congressional divides would go on who has the most house endorsments from house super delegates per state. Anyone interested. It would be relativley easy to make. Other than the conressional situation.

• Upvote 1

How bout this: Its right after the last Democratic primary and Barack Obama has a sizeable lead of pleged delegates over Hillary. To stop a brokered convention the remaining Superdelegates throw their support behind Obama and give him a majority. Angry over this Hillary decides to run as an independent. Beginning a week after the last primaries Obama tries to combat Hillary's powerful than Perot run at the white house while Mccain sits back and enjoys the ride. Congressional divides would go on who has the most house endorsments from house super delegates per state. Anyone interested. It would be relativley easy to make. Other than the conressional situation.

i will, but what are we gonna do 4 the primaries?

i don't understand the congressional part

All the primaries will be the day the scenario starts to get them out of the way. Since they'res only on ecanditate for each party it won't matter. By Congressional issues I mean what happens if (and its likely) no one gets a majority of EVs. The Democrats dominate the house but may split between Hilldog and Barack.

• Upvote 1

All the primaries will be the day the scenario starts to get them out of the way. Since they'res only on ecanditate for each party it won't matter. By Congressional issues I mean what happens if (and its likely) no one gets a majority of EVs. The Democrats dominate the house but may split between Hilldog and Barack.

ok ill start it today

It was actually quite close with a couple thousand vote shift in two states it would have went to congress. Heres a screenie from the first test.

newscentestos7.th.png]My Webpage[/url]

Clinton did better than I though. Most of her wins were in states she on in the primaries. I will reduce her in VA and MD. Also these results may not be accurate since Badarnik got 8 % of the vote.

• Upvote 1