270soft Forum
ktitus

A Few Words Regarding this Forum

To Everyone on this Board:

I know I'm not in charge of this board or anything, but I would like to say a few words about recent events on this forum.

1. Don't bump old threads (as in 2005 or older). It really annoys people like me that like to a uncluttered forum to visit. I think that explains itself.

2. Read the posts on the page you're on to make sure you make a post that isn't off-topic. That may sound like to much to ask but it really isn't if you want to read on-topic topics.

3. If you are requesting a scenario, please check which version of President Forever the scenario is before requesting it (even if it's a recent thread). This way, old threads that are bumped can go lower on the thread list and be forgotten about.

If there is anything i've forgotten to add that is on-topic, please add it. I would like to make this forum the best it can be so I and others can enjoy coming to this forum every so often.

Thank You,

Kevin

If there is anything i've forgotten to add that is on-topic, please add it.

Yes you forgot something important. Do not post threads that would be considered "general" topics in the "scenario" section.

Wait a second, isn't that what you just did? If you're going to take it upon yourself to make up rules, you should probably follow them when deciding where to post a new topic. No big deal anyways, I just found it to be ironic that you did the complete opposite of what you are telling the rest of us to do.

To Everyone on this Board:

I know I'm not in charge of this board or anything, but I would like to say a few words about recent events on this forum.

1. Don't bump old threads (as in 2005 or older). It really annoys people like me that like to a uncluttered forum to visit. I think that explains itself.

2. Read the posts on the page you're on to make sure you make a post that isn't off-topic. That may sound like to much to ask but it really isn't if you want to read on-topic topics.

3. If you are requesting a scenario, please check which version of President Forever the scenario is before requesting it (even if it's a recent thread). This way, old threads that are bumped can go lower on the thread list and be forgotten about.

If there is anything i've forgotten to add that is on-topic, please add it. I would like to make this forum the best it can be so I and others can enjoy coming to this forum every so often.

Thank You,

Kevin

I hope for TheorySpark's sake that they release something new and soon...Michaelm (The Big M is his new screen name and if anyone wants to be creeped out and rofltao simultaneously, look up "michaelm" and "belinda stronach" in Google) and these guys who keep bumping up threads are enough to chase off most serious modifiers and ensure that no one ever checks for any updates and forgets about the game(s). I used to check a couple of times. The modding community on this board is going to hell in a handcart and I think it's going to start costing TheorySpark business eventually.

How about appointing a couple of members as moderators? If liability is a concern on that front, the forum could always be dissociated from TheorySpark itself and be run by the forum members with an administrator posting details on updates...just a general idea.

I hope for TheorySpark's sake that they release something new and soon...Michaelm (The Big M is his new screen name and if anyone wants to be creeped out and rofltao simultaneously, look up "michaelm" and "belinda stronach" in Google) and these guys who keep bumping up threads are enough to chase off most serious modifiers and ensure that no one ever checks for any updates and forgets about the game(s). I used to check a couple of times. The modding community on this board is going to hell in a handcart and I think it's going to start costing TheorySpark business eventually.

How about appointing a couple of members as moderators? If liability is a concern on that front, the forum could always be dissociated from TheorySpark itself and be run by the forum members with an administrator posting details on updates...just a general idea.

I'm not so sure it is more than one person. I think MichaelM/The Big M/Demosock created a bunch of other accounts and is spamming the board. He's done it before after all. If they could ban his IP address, that would probably solve the problem.

I also wish that people would stop bickering about trivial matters.

Exactly, people do make honest mistakes at times. Dont ridicule them for responding to the wrong request or whatever other little think they choose. I'm made fun of here on a daily basis, but I don't give up, I solder on. For once I would like to be appreciated for a change. Well this is my final three sense worth on the issue, make fun of someone else for a change.

I'm not so sure it is more than one person. I think MichaelM/The Big M/Demosock created a bunch of other accounts and is spamming the board. He's done it before after all. If they could ban his IP address, that would probably solve the problem.

This is realy nuts.

[http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20080205/super_tuesday_080205]

At the buttom of the comments some one type in with the name "michaelm" posted.

I hope Hilary Clinton wins, she deserves to win. I like her because she reminds me alot of Belinda Stronach. Hilary is pro-union, and pro business is a strong Social Democrat like Belinda. I say three cheers for Hilary Clinton.

I well never support Hilary Clinton for the leadership for the Democrats Hilary Clinton is not a social democrat nor a Liberal. In fact Hilary Clinton is the most Conservative of all the Democrat leadership Canadates. She gets 1 million dollars in donations a week. Edwards was my 1st pik but he drop out so I will pik Obama. Obama is a Liberal.

So there is likey more then one I only have one account.

well, its certainly driving me nuts.

Same hear. :angry: I bean not posting hear for mouths.

This is realy nuts.

[http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20080205/super_tuesday_080205]

At the buttom of the comments some one type in with the name "michaelm" posted.

I well never support Hilary Clinton for the leadership for the Democrats Hilary Clinton is not a social democrat nor a Liberal. In fact Hilary Clinton is the most Conservative of all the Democrat leadership Canadates. She gets 1 million dollars in donations a week. Edwards was my 1st pik but he drop out so I will pik Obama. Obama is a Liberal.

So there is likey more then one I only have one account.

Same hear. :angry: I bean not posting hear for mouths.

Michael, I don't think anyone here actually thinks that you're these other people. Its just a spammer trying to drive everyone foolish.