270soft Forum
Jerzul

Color Issues

I am currently creating a scenario that involves multiple parties running for president and I am running into the election night issue of all but three parties (Parties in Blue, Red, and Green) having their "strong" states showing up in that awful "3rd Party Olive Green" <_< (See the Constitution and Libertarian Parties in the default scenario). Is there any way that we could get the election night application to show up in the colors that we see on the normal screen? For example the party in Brown should have brown states then dark brown states for the states that they won solidly, just like the regular game shows during the primaries. I believe this would make the game more enjoyable, and not just in my scenario but in any scenario with significant parties other than the top 2 (three if you are using green).

I was able to work this problem out on my own. I don't think I'm supposed to post it here, so anyone who wants to find out can message me and I'll tell you guys that way.