270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mz452

New York City Mayoral Election

Hey everyone,

A few years back Zion made a great map of NYC for me to make a scenario. Well, it didn't work out very well so now I am trying it with P4E+P. If anyone wants to help with issues and doing stuff with the map regions that would help me a ton. If you want to help, leave your email.

Hey everyone,

A few years back Zion made a great map of NYC for me to make a scenario. Well, it didn't work out very well so now I am trying it with P4E+P. If anyone wants to help with issues and doing stuff with the map regions that would help me a ton. If you want to help, leave your email.

I'll be more than happy to help you with a NYC Mayoral election. I could also help with issues for a New York Gubernatorial or Senate election issues. mdlevy85@earthlink.net

What year will this election be? I would imagine that once we had the regions set up, it would be fairly simple to make most of the elections in New York. What year did you have in mind?

What year will this election be? I would imagine that once we had the regions set up, it would be fairly simple to make most of the elections in New York. What year did you have in mind?

I am just using the 5 boroughs, but don't know how to make each borough

I am just using the 5 boroughs, but don't know how to make each borough

The NYC mayoral elections were held in 2001, 2005 and will be held in 2009. Also there are plenty of maps of the five boroughs on the internet I just don't know how to make them. I do however know the political make up of New York City.

The NYC mayoral elections were held in 2001, 2005 and will be held in 2009. Also there are plenty of maps of the five boroughs on the internet I just don't know how to make them. I do however know the political make up of New York City.

I have a map, and I know the results of the elections, however, I just need help putting in each borough's information, I have it, I just don't know how to insert it.

if you send me the map (i have since deleted it from my computer) i would love to clean it up, and perhaps could sort out the regional info.

PM me if you want the help, and ill pass over my email

if you send me the map (i have since deleted it from my computer) i would love to clean it up, and perhaps could sort out the regional info.

PM me if you want the help, and ill pass over my email

I just sent it to you Zion.

I just sent it to you Zion.

I just got a mailer demon alert saying it couldn't be sent. could you send me your email again?