270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
zion

New Scenario

Just wanted to give some very early feedback..

Living on the east coast, Californian politics are not an area of specialty for me, so it'll take a while to grasp, but the detail of this scenario is absolutely outstanding, from the opportunity to get mayoral and state house endorsements to the two zoom-in side maps that make the busier areas of the state map much easier to understand. I really commend you on the work you put into this project, it's a cool change of pace from the national map, and very well put together. Can't wait for Pennsylvania!

In my first campaign, running as Condi Rice...dispatched Former President George W. Bush into Southern California, and it's paying off well...to be continued.

I easily won the nomination as Antonio Villaraigosa. I'll finish the general election sometime later today. The scenario is working great, though! The only problem I encountered is Villaraigosa endorsing himself.

Seriously, though, you did an amazing job on this! I know I'm not the only one who appreciates all the hard work.

I finally getting around to posting an image from my Villaraigosa campaign. I was able to take control of San Diego, and Riverside counties from Whitman After that, it was pretty much all said and done.

Cali.jpg

Zion,

I loved playing this scenario. The detail is incredible and the gameplay is on the mark (I was able to have Whitman beat Villaraigosa by two electoral votes while losing the popular vote by two tenths of a percent, I'd post a screenshot if I could find where on my computer images from the "Print screen" button are stored).

I see you are working on a Pennsylvania 2010 scenario. As a Pennsylvanian, if it is anything like your California scenario, I will be thrilled. If you need any help on what Pennsylvania's political culture is like or how certain parts of the state vote or info about potential candidates, let me know. I feel like after playing the California scenario I owe you. Thanks for your great work.

I loved playing this scenario. The detail is incredible and the gameplay is on the mark (I was able to have Whitman beat Villaraigosa by two electoral votes while losing the popular vote by two tenths of a percent, I'd post a screenshot if I could find where on my computer images from the "Print screen" button are stored).

In order to save things from "Print Screen", you need to press the button, and then paste it into an image editing program, such as Paint. If you didn't do this it is gone. Hate to say it.