270soft Forum
Mitt/Rudy08

President Forever 2008 - an Earlier Start Date

Did anybody get my email with the game?

I didn't get it. You might want to consider zipping the folder before e-mailing it as an attachment - it will save space and make it easier for people to get it.

Played the scenario as Obama with 12 candidates on both sides.

I think the length of the scenario is interesting but it has some side effects as time manages to slice some of the other influences away so third party candidates are a bit strong in the final end.

At the republican side there were 7 candidates with around or more than 200 delegates. Paul the leader, Romney the eventual nominee.

On the democratic side Gravel was about unstoppable. I needed some endorsements on the way to finally pull it off during the convention. (One of the endorsements came from Condi Rice who eventually became the Republican VP, talk about a major-flipflop).

Managed a landslide against Romney with Romney grabbing only 9 states and I was only 0.1% or 2.448 votes short of grabbing KY as well.

As I said Libertarian/Constitution candidates did pretty well except in the early primary states. They took 16% in between them nationally but less than 5% in IA, NH, SC & FL.

One minor issue. It's nice to have more endorses so I salute to have the senators in it but it's a bit odd when you play as Obama and you get the newsitem that senator Obama has endorsed Bill Richardson. All Senators (and Govenors for that matter) who are running should start with a 100 in their own direction.

Could you please resend it to 270GOPred@gmail.com

Hotmail ain't workin too well.

OOC: Sorry if I appear to be rude to anyone...

I don't think it's hotmail or gmail's problem. It's the fact that the scenario file is a "SHORTCUT TO NOWHERE" aka. an .ink file! Can the scenario creator just send the zip file itself or upload it to a filesharing site?

OOC: Sorry if I appear to be rude to anyone...

I don't think it's hotmail or gmail's problem. It's the fact that the scenario file is a "SHORTCUT TO NOWHERE" aka. an .ink file! Can the scenario creator just send the zip file itself or upload it to a filesharing site?

I unfortunately also have the same problem!

BTW, I have Gmail.

• Upvote 1

I have a problem when I finish my firts turn. Theres a bunch of pop ups saying different things and I won't process my turn.

• Upvote 1