270soft Forum

I've got the endorsers just about done Jayavarman, do you want me to Email them to you? I am also working on getting a set of numbers that is a bit more stable than the latest version.

I've got the endorsers just about done Jayavarman, do you want me to Email them to you?

Yep.

Jayavarman, will Nader be added in the next version. He announced that he was running (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7261670.stm) this year as an independant. If the answer is es; what will be done about Bloomberg?

I am sure both of them can be accomodated.

Slight problem in my game.

Played as McCain and managed to lose the primaries against Romney. Just couldn't handle his momentum. If I only would have won Indiana (which I lost by 0.8%) the final tally in delegates would have been 1167-1166 but alas.

Enfin, I asked to become McCain's VP which he agreed to.

Because I got the endorsement of Hillary before McCain was about 18-20% up against Obama.

Republican convention came up.

Got thrown out of the game:

"You have lost the primaries elections and will be deleted from the game. Thank you for playing"

So who wants to take over this scenario? I have run out of time. I also found trying to project this election with the game's current model exacerbating. Meanwhile, TheorySpark is slow with implementing much needed changes and fixes for gamebreakers.

CountArach seems to have demonstrated initiative and motivation by sending me an updated list of endorsers.

So who wants to take over this scenario? I have run out of time. I also found trying to project this election with the game's current model exacerbating. Meanwhile, TheorySpark is slow with implementing much needed changes and fixes for gamebreakers.

CountArach seems to have demonstrated initiative and motivation by sending me an updated list of endorsers.

I'm up for it I guess. Can you email me the most up to date files?

I'm up for it I guess. Can you email me the most up to date files?

Well, as I was bundling everything up, I decided to try one last crack at at least modeling Super Tuesday, so I promise one final extensive update to be released by Sunday. :)

Sounds good. I've got Ralph Nader working for the most part (Still getting a slightly too high vote, but nothing that I would call outrageous). Now I shall move onto the various candidates for the Libertarians and the Constitution Party.

v. 2.0.4 beta (December scenario only)

-----------

-updated numbers, albeit incomplete

-revised existing VPs' attributes

-VPs added: Tim Pawlenty (R-McCain), Ted Strickland (D-Clinton), Bobby Jindal ®, Wesley Clark (D-Clinton), Tim Kaine (D-Obama), Joe Liebermann (R-McCain)

-Crusaders added: Chelsea Clinton (Clinton), Joe Liebermann (McCain)

-Crusaders removed for Richardson, Dodd, Giuliani, Thompson, Hunter, Tancredo

NOTE: This quick incomplete attempt at a new release should be my last one as the scenario transitions over to the stewardship of CountArach. The problems with TheorySpark's current engine are very frustrating. For example, the AI likes to not spend its money sometimes. Obama might have a $20 million advantage over Clinton, but you might see him sit on his money while Clinton airs 50 ads to his 5 on the runup to Super Tuesday. Bizarre. Meanwhile, the game will give all the 10-20 points of undecided voters to any ole candidate on the night of the vote. Even more bizarre. Until the TheorySpark fixes its engine or at least gives modders more power over finetuning the engine's calculations and modifiers, I shall give up for now.

It has been fun making this scenario. Version 3 now begins with CountArach. :)

http://80soft.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=9891

Thank you Jayavarman, your work on this scenario was truly outstanding.

I urge people to give any suggestions they have in the thread that is linked above.