20 members have voted

1. 1. Your Favourite Version?

• Chancellor Forever
    • President Forever
    • Prime Minister Forever- British
    • Prime Minister Forever - Canada
    • Prime Minister Forever - Australia
    • Premier Forever

Hi first post. I've not seen this topic here and didn't know where to put it as i'm talking about all of the games. What is your preferred favourite? Is it based on the game playability of that one or simply that it's your home country that's featured and you naturally have more knowledge about the politics scene, helping you to enjoy it more?

I've played all the demo's, but i have to be biased and go for the British version. I will buy that first. I enjoyed it but i did think the regions should be more split up, but i've heard you split them up a little with the scenario editor and constituency editor? I like all the games but i would say (with the exception of Premier Forever which has no demo) my least favourite is the Australian version probably a little less number of regions plus less competition from other parties. This is referring to the third power party, the National Australian party, who, for some reason only stand for seats in eastern Australia? Can anybody explain why that is? At least in the demo they are.

Despite being a Brit with little previous knowledge of Canadian politics, I vote for the Canada version. I think the variable sizes of the provinces and the differing party strengths in each makes it more interesting.

I have all of them except the original Canadian one, British Columbia and the Australian one, and Britain is my favorite, not suprising as a Brit, its the system I know and love. The only thing that is not as good compared to the others is the fact there was only one scenario. I do hope there will be a new version or updated version for the next general election.

Hi first post. I've not seen this topic here and didn't know where to put it as i'm talking about all of the games. What is your preferred favourite? Is it based on the game playability of that one or simply that it's your home country that's featured and you naturally have more knowledge about the politics scene, helping you to enjoy it more?

I've played all the demo's, but i have to be biased and go for the British version as i'm from Scotland. I will buy that first. I enjoyed it but i did think the regions should be more split up, but i've heard you split them up a little with the scenario editor and constituency editor? I like all the games but i would say (with the exception of Premier Forever which has no demo) my least favourite is the Australian version probably a little less number of regions plus less competition from other parties. This is referring to the third power party, the National Australian party, who, for some reason only stand for seats in eastern Australia? Can anybody explain why that is? At least in the demo they are.

It's because the National Party is in a permanent coalition with the Liberal Party - they have an agreement to contest different seats. The NP started off independent I think but have basically just been supporters of the Liberals in power for a long time.

Despite being a Brit with little previous knowledge of Canadian politics, I vote for the Canada version. I think the variable sizes of the provinces and the differing party strengths in each makes it more interesting.

I would say that the Canadian edition is the best one, partly for the same reasons. The presence of the additional parties is rather nice quirk too, even if it does seem impossible to gain 1% of the vote with them. I only have Chancellor Forever, Prime Minister Forever- Britain, and Prime Minister Forever- Canada, however. I too am a Brit with little knowledge of Canadian politics.