270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
wullie_asken

simpsons scenario

these are all great ideas. im starting this one today.

it will be the race for mayor of springfield, using regions like the squidport, bumtown and so on.

issues will be the monorail, quimby's corruption, bob's criminal record, price of beer and loads more.

i just wondered if anyone could tell me who the members of the springfield republicans were in the episode Sideshow Bob Roberts. i know there was doctor hibbert, sideshow bob and mister burns, but were there any others?

id also like ideas for other parties and their candidates and running mates, the ones people have suggested so far are real good so i bet people have more ideas!

LOL KANG AND KODOS for the Green Party. :)

"Abortions for No one!" booooo

"Abortions for Everybody" boooo

"ok, Abortions for some, Minature American Flags for others" YEEAAAHH!!!!

Mr. Burns is a republican, alog with the news caster Ken

Homer is probably a working class dem or republican, he is friends w/ gerald ford after all!!

You could add George H.W. Bush, bill clinton, and g. ford, since they were all in episodes

Lisa: Dem/Green

Bart: Anarchist

Marge: ? IND?

Dr. Hippurt: Republican (appeared on an episdoe)

Don't forget to add Ralph Nader! He was in an episode with the Republicans! (Sorry, can't remember which episode, but it was after the 2000 election).

cyclone do u remember the super episode marge said "i'm from springfield, O hiya" and ned's wife walked up i think it's still a mystery

Nope, sorry

There's one episode tho I think I'll always remember. Have you seen the episde when Bart joins the young indians led by Marge and Milhouse joins the Young Cavalry?

If yes, I'm sure you'll know what I'm referring to.

cyclone do u remember the super episode marge said "i'm from springfield, O hiya" and ned's wife walked up i think it's still a mystery

Nope, sorry

There's one episode tho I think I'll always remember. Have you seen the episde when Bart joins the young indians led by Marge and Milhouse joins the Young Cavalry?

If yes, I'm sure you'll know what I'm referring to.

That was a funny episode. If I recall correctly, the whole town gets into a fight at a baseball game and ends up forming the shape of a maple leaf on the field and singing Oh Canada?

moose.gif