270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
admin_270

Beta Testers - New President Forever Product - Project Terraform

No, but I am having trouble with a couple of things...

Firstly, when you delete existing candidates it gives an error message.

Secondly, I can't seem to get it to let me to past Step 5.

Thirdly, in trying to start up my scenario, it gives me an error message: "Access violation at address 0057D244 in module 'p4e.exe'. Read of address 0000000C."

Since this last one relates to the earlier troubles I was having trying to custom-change issues, it's worth noting that this is a scenario in which I changed the issues all around.

1) What error message do you receive when deleting existing candidates. Can you describe the process you followed? i.e. Creating a new scenario, opening and editing an existing on, or creating from existing.

2) There is a "View Errors" button on the bottom left. What errors are you receiving during step 5 that it won't enable step 6.

3) Does the scenario you're starting up compile without any errors?

Hmmm... I get violation at 0057C5A0. It has ruined my beautiful scenario. :(

Make sure that the "Auto Save after each Step" under the options menu item is checked. This will ensure that each time you finish in a step, it will save your scenario. So the most you will ever lose is what you did in one step.

I got a message called "Cannot assign a nil to a TMemoStrings". Does anyone know what that means? How do I fix it?

Can you explain the process you were following to get this error? i.e Which step you were in, what you did in this step, etc.

anybody having trouble with the create pic for the issues? "

Can you explain what trouble you are having with this?

I've also had problems with the issue creation.

essentially it will not let me create new issues and says that there is a problem with the pictures or something.

I've also had problems with the issue creation.

essentially it will not let me create new issues and says that there is a problem with the pictures or something.

Hi,

It would help greatly if I could get the actual error messages that are being received when trying to create issues.

Thanks.

Thanks for the post - you can re-download (and re-install) the SC_Beta_v1002.exe file from the link you were gave, and this problem should be fixed.

Anthony Burgoyne

80soft.com

am having a problem setting up the V 100.2 of Scenario constructor. It keep saying am missing cp3245mt.dll file

Is anybody else experiencing the problem that it won't go to Step 6, Create Events? It feels a lot like what it was doing originally when it wouldn't go past Step 1, but I could just be doing something wrong.

Is anybody else experiencing the problem that it won't go to Step 6, Create Events? It feels a lot like what it was doing originally when it wouldn't go past Step 1, but I could just be doing something wrong.

Can you post what error messages you are receiving? Just click the "View Errors" button on the lower left corner of the application to list the errors.

Thanks.

Like what Mr. November did, could someone forward me the email to:

mikeydukickass88@yahoo.com.au

Much appreciated. Conrad

could someone forward it to me as well??

(ktitus14@gmail.com)

Thanks very much!

Still havn't got anything,

BuckeyeNation36@gmail.com is my email if someone could foreward

Hi everyone,

Thanks to everyone for their help and interest. We have finished the beta testing stage for the Scenario Constructor, and will be releasing it soon.

The 80soft Team

Still havn't got anything,

BuckeyeNation36@gmail.com is my email if someone could foreward

Hi everyone,

Thanks to everyone for their help and interest. We have finished the beta testing stage for the Scenario Constructor, and will be releasing it soon.

The 80soft Team

I glad to here that. I'm looking forward to it's release!!