270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
admin_270

Beta Testers - New President Forever Product - Project Terraform

Hi everybody,

We are looking for a few good Scenario Designers (from any of the 80soft games) to help us in Beta Testing for a President Forever product we have almost finished here at 80soft. If you are interested, please e-mail us (contact page).

Thanks!

Anthony Burgoyne

80soft.com

Hi everybody,

We are looking for a few good Scenario Designers (from any of the 80soft games) to help us in Beta Testing for a President Forever product we have almost finished here at 80soft. If you are interested, please e-mail us.

Thanks!

Anthony Burgoyne

80soft.com

Would this pay anything?

As a note, it says to extract it to President Forever 2008 + Primaries

All I've ever seen it as was President Forever + Primaries.

Just rename the folder and it's fine. Anyway, I tried it out for a bit, it's alright, although certainly buggy. (For example, it seems I can't get past step 1 after choosing to make a whole new scenario even though I filled in all the things)

I can't get it to work at all. It starts up and asks me to activate it. If I click "Yes", it says that activation did not complete successfully, and gives me a couple of error messages about autoupdate.exe terminating. If I say "No", it just says I have 15 days and moves on. However, whenever I try to do anything with any actual scenario, it gives error messages like, "EAccessViolation. Please ensure you are selecting a valid scenario." followed by "Access violation at address 2E646572. Read of address 2E646572." After that, whenever I next do anything, it says "Abnormal program termination" and closes itself.

Actually, nevermind. I fixed it. It looks awesome!!!

I can't seem to get the "Create Political Units" step to load a map successfully. I click on "Load Map", it says "All current regions will be lost. Do you wish to continue?", I select the map I want, and it just does nothing.

No, but I am having trouble with a couple of things...

Firstly, when you delete existing candidates it gives an error message.

Secondly, I can't seem to get it to let me to past Step 5.

Thirdly, in trying to start up my scenario, it gives me an error message: "Access violation at address 0057D244 in module 'p4e.exe'. Read of address 0000000C."

Since this last one relates to the earlier troubles I was having trying to custom-change issues, it's worth noting that this is a scenario in which I changed the issues all around.

Having some issues. A little complicated to explain.

Thirdly, in trying to start up my scenario, it gives me an error message: "Access violation at address 0057D244 in module 'p4e.exe'. Read of address 0000000C."

Since this last one relates to the earlier troubles I was having trying to custom-change issues, it's worth noting that this is a scenario in which I changed the issues all around.

When I try to give poll numbers to candidates as well as create new candidates I get a similar message to the one given in the third statement made by MAHAADOXYZ.

Hmmm... I get violation at 0057C5A0. It has ruined my beautiful scenario. :(

Hmmm... I get violation at 0057C5A0. It has ruined my beautiful scenario. :(