270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hawkeye

Possible bug

I'm playing as Powell in the 2004 republican primaries and in every game, at some point (Usually after the first 10 weeks), Powell only does the first 1-2 day(s) of the week's schedule and then rests the remaining of the time.

I'm playing as Powell in the 2004 republican primaries and in every game, at some point (Usually after the first 10 weeks), Powell only does the first 1-2 day(s) of the week's schedule and then rests the remaining of the time.

Does he have lots of energy, or it is low? Because if it's low, he'll automatically stop activities and rest.

Does he have lots of energy, or it is low? Because if it's low, he'll automatically stop activities and rest.

No. Energy levels or CPs dosn't change the situation.

Thanks hawkeye78, we'll take a look at this.

The 80soft Team

Thanks hawkeye78, we'll take a look at this.

The 80soft Team

I get this problem too when playing Powell. Another thing I notice playing Powell is the Crusaders won't leave New York. Even though I have many states in my strategy, they keep barnstorming New York.

Both of these problems seem to come and go. One turn the game plays normally, the next they are locked in place.

I get this problem too when playing Powell. Another thing I notice playing Powell is the Crusaders won't leave New York. Even though I have many states in my strategy, they keep barnstorming New York.

Both of these problems seem to come and go. One turn the game plays normally, the next they are locked in place.

I noticed it playing Gore in 2008. I had 60 energy left and scheduled 3 dev campaigns and 2 barnstorms. After ending the turn I noticed my energy went up to 77 which didn't make sense considering my scheduled activities. I looked at the recap and sure enough only Mondays activities took place and the rest didn't register.

The remaining turns seemed normal.

I get the exact same problem. Even if New York is not in the strategy, the crusaders will stay there.

Is Powell running out of funds part way through a turn? That would cause his crusaders to park themselves, and his activities would be cancelled.

Anthony Burgoyne

80soft.com

Is Powell running out of funds part way through a turn? That would cause his crusaders to park themselves, and his activities would be cancelled.

Anthony Burgoyne

80soft.com

No, over $5,000,000 in bank. I do spend the first few turns putting everything in develop campaign. Maybe some variable in the game is getting overflowed for something?