270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dennis Kussinich 08

IDEA FOR PRIMARY VERSION

in the primary version if you win the primarys you go to the convention pick whos going to speak in any of the 4 nights and there music and you can wait for them to finnish or like in the election night slow, medium, fast

interesting suggestion. a version with primaries, conventions, and stronger emphasis on the debates would be terrific IMO.

I also think you should be able to focus on one issue more than another depending on the state, i.e. terrorism bigger in red states than blue states. And, more that one speech per issue.

i'm not sure but my guess is u will run 2 elections in one campaign u first run against members of your party and the winner goes on to face the incumbent or winner of primary from another party

but i hve a question on the new version will the incumbent also be able to run in a primary

Who you pick as a vice president should influence your the power of your running ticket.

for example: Mcain lost narrowly lost the primary, but was chosen as vp, which gave the winner of the primary a big boast in the polls for choosing him as a running mate.Also lossing points in the polls for choosing a bad running mate.

I think it would be kind of cool if you lose the nomination (like John McCain), when it statistically happens, you have the option to either play the winner of the Party or Play your character as a Independent third party.

And to add a level of difficulty, if you run as an Independent, you're only on the ballots in the States where you have foot soldiers.

That way it's a bit more realistic as a third party spoiler.