270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
danieldlmn

Major Update to 2008 election

V7

Candidates Added Republican: Ron Paul of Texas, Tom Tancredo of Colorado, Democrats: Christopher Dodd of Connecticut, Bill Richardson of New Mexico.

New picture for Hillary and McCain.

VP Selection fixed so candidate can't choose a VP from their home state.

Iraq stance fixed around the country.

John Kerry turn to off.

Cash updates for the candidates!

I Sent out 2008 V7 just now. Let me know if you didn't get your copy of the scenario cause I had to send it out in two different e-mails cause I exceed the number of recipients in one e-mail. LOL That means I got a lot of damn e-mail address.

As always, any suggestion or feedback is always helpful and wanted.

Thank you

Daniel

For Verison 8:

-Revert Photos of Clinton and McCain. The ones you had for version 6 were much better. Also, find a better photo of Bloomberg.

-Add better VP's for Bloomberg. Give him more momentum. I always try to get him a VP like McCain or someone but they never accept so I only get like 8%. I want to see him win a state!

-Too little voters.

Matty

I Sent out 2008 V7 just now. Let me know if you didn't get your copy of the scenario cause I had to send it out in two different e-mails cause I exceed the number of recipients in one e-mail. LOL That means I got a lot of damn e-mail address.

As always, any suggestion or feedback is always helpful and wanted.

Thank you

Daniel

I think you've underestimated Ron Paul. I'd put him at three for integrity and two for issue knowledge and experience. I think "how well established" should be a two also, he has run for president before.

V8

Population outcome fixed

New updated primaries dates

endorser: Maine 2 senators moved to decided but not endorsed for John McCain in light of this story!

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Maine's two senators -- among the more centrist Republicans in the Senate -- have endorsed Sen. John McCain's likely presidential bid, the Arizona Republican's presidential exploratory committee announced Monday. Sens. Olympia Snowe and Susan Collins will serve as co-chairs of McCain's exploratory committee in Maine and Josh Tardy, the GOP leader in the state's House of Representatives, will server as vice chair. Snowe said she has known McCain "for many years," and finds him to be "genuine, straightforward, and honest." "He understands the issues facing our nation and has a proven track record of addressing the challenges we face," Snowe said in a statement. Collins, who serves with McCain on the Senate Armed Services Committee, praised his foreign policy credentials and said, "I can think of no better person to lead our nation than John McCain." Both Snowe and Collins have come out against President Bush's plan to increase troops in Iraq, a move McCain strongly supports.

Democratic primaries and caucuses

January 14, 2008 - Iowa

January 19, 2008 - Nevada

January 22, 2008 - New Hampshire┬ž

January 29, 2008 - South Carolina

February 5, 2008 - Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas[2], Delaware, Missouri, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma,Utah

February 10, 2008 - Maine

February 12, 2008 - District of Columbia, Tennessee, Virginia

February 19, 2008 - Wisconsin

February 26, 2008 - Hawaii, Idaho

March 4, 2008 - American Samoa, Democrats Abroad, Guam, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, Virgin Islands, Wyoming, Connecticut, Georgia, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Ohio, Rhode Island, Texas, Vermont

March 7, 2008 - Colorado

March 8, 2008 - Kansas

March 11, 2008 - Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi

March 18, 2008 - Illinois, Oregon

April 1, 2008 - Pennsylvania, Alaska, Puerto Rico

May 6, 2008 - Indiana

May 13, 2008 - Nebraska, West Virginia

May 20, 2008 - Kentucky

May 27, 2008 - Washington

June 3, 2008 - Montana, South Dakota, California

Republican primaries and caucuses

January 21, 2008 - Iowa

January 28, 2008 - New Hampshire

February 2, 2008 - South Carolina

February 5, 2008 - Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Missouri, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Utah, West Virginia, Florida, Michigan

February 12, 2008 - Tennessee

February 9, 2008 - Louisiana

February 19, 2008 - Minnesota, Wisconsin

February 26, 2008 - Virginia

March 4, 2008 - Connecticut, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Ohio, Rhode Island, Texas, Vermont, Pennsylvania, American Samoa, Guam, Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Island

March 11, 2008 - Mississippi, Washington

March 18, 2008 - Illinois

April 1, 2008 - Puerto Rico

April 15, 2008 - Colorado

April 26, 2008 - Kansas, Nevada

May 6, 2008 - Indiana, Alaska

May 10, 2008 - Wyoming

May 13, 2008 - Nebraska

May 20, 2008 - Kentucky, Oregon

May 27, 2008 - Idaho

June 3, 2008 - California, South Dakota

June 6, 2008 - Hawaii

June 9, 2008 - Montana

May 23 to May 26, 2008 - 2008 Libertarian National Convention, to be held in Denver, Colorado.

Candidates added for Libertarian Party: Steve Kubby of California, George Phillies of Massachusetts, Christine Smith of Colorado Doug Stanhope of Arizona .

I did not receive V8.

Have you sent it already? If you did, may be my e-mail had dropped from the list.

If that's the case, please could you add me again.

Junkmail-n@earthlink.net

Thanks!!!

From-CA

Once again, fix Allens integrity, move Hiliary's health care stance to Left, Giuliani's labor union stance to center (he has been endorsed by labor unions various times during his various campaigns), change the War on Terror far-left stance to the official 80soft one, and change Biden's stance on the Iraq war to center.

After doing this, you should fix the stem cell research issue stances. And when you do this, be sure to change Badnarik's stance on stem cell research to Right.

<issue id="stem_cell">

<name>Stem Cell</name>

<type>PositionIssue</type>

<positions>

<position id="far_left">

<name>Far-Left</name>

<description>Eliminate Restrictions on stem cell research and massively increase funding for a stem cell "Manhattan Project"!</description>

<fundraising>0</fundraising>

</position>

<position id="left">

<name>Left</name>

<description>Eliminate restrictions on stem cell research and significantly increase funding.</description>

</position>

<position id="center_left">

<name>Center-Left</name>

<description>Eliminate restrictions on stem cell research.</description>

</position>

<position id="center">

<name>Center</name>

<description>It raises ethical concerns, but the benefits are too great to pass up.</description>

</position>

<position id="center_right">

<name>Center-Right</name>

<description>Stem cell research Raises moral concerns so it should not be publicly funded, but private research is fine.</description>

</position>

<position id="right">

<name>Right</name>

<description>Stem cell research takes human life and is immoral. Allow research into adult stem cells only.</description>

</position>

<position id="far_right">

<name>Far-Right</name>

<description>Stem cell research is murder and private stem cell research, even for adult stem cells, should be banned!</description>

</position>

</positions>

</issue>

Badnarik isn't a candidate in 2008 and most of the stance from the candidates were from the original 80soft 2008 scenario. any idea how I should place the new Libertarian candidates in there primary polls?

only putting who file or etc

The LP candidates who have announced, that I know of, are...

Jim Burns

Dave Hollist

Steve Kubby

Alden Link

Robert Milnes

George Phillies

Christine Smith

Doug Stanhope