270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
danieldlmn

Major Update to 2008 election

juanjosenolla2008@hotmail.com

Also, for the primary part of the scenario, you might want to add the following:

Puerto Rico (23 R -65 D)

US Virgin Islands

Guam

American Samoa

Democrats Abroad (4 D)

Obviously, these don't vote in the general election, but they have delegates to the national conventions.

-Juan Jose Nolla

am not but let me know when your getting it in the game and will see if i can pin point it

It's happened 3 times to me, twice the day of convention and once right in the middle of primary season.

Why would you do that? Did the primary dates have changed?

BTW, It appears that Republican Congressman Tom Tancredo (from Colorado 6th) is jumping into the race. Do you plan to add him?

From CA

Yes and the reason would be b/c the 1st debates is in april (Tony said primaries debates are on his list to turn in the game) and it would be know as your fundrasing time.

I'm confused. Why would you alter the primary dates just because they want to have a debate in April 2007?

In order to work around the limitations in the game itself?

I thought I would let everybody know where I am with 2008 V7. I should have finish update by this afternoon

Looking forward to it!

:)

Clark/ Bayh 2012,

I'd be appreciative if you could send me your latest update...I just purchased the game and was depressed not to see my man Bill Richardson in there...not to mention the messed-up primary calendar.

I'm at ogondai @at@ lycos .dot. com

(The only secnario I ever created was the weird solar system one set in 2148 AD for PE)