270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dennis Kussinich 08

Softi80 I have a problem!

After winning the Republican Primaries in the 2008 Election as Mitt ROmney, Everytime I try to save the message: Access violation at adress 0051F20F in moldure 'p4e.exe'. Read of adress 0000000C. That is the message, it annoys me because if i screw up, I have to start all the way back at July 14th.

Thanks,

Dennis Kussinich 08

Hi,

We are currently working on v. 1.00.3 which should fix this, and it should be available soon.

After winning the Republican Primaries in the 2008 Election as Mitt ROmney, Everytime I try to save the message: Access violation at adress 0051F20F in moldure 'p4e.exe'. Read of adress 0000000C. That is the message, it annoys me because if i screw up, I have to start all the way back at July 14th.

Thanks,

Dennis Kussinich 08

Hi,

We are currently working on v. 1.00.3 which should fix this, and it should be available soon.

Will it sort out the 'ads' window so that they're not in alphabetical order?

In the primaries, it should be cronological order and in the general it should be in positional order, as in P4E 2004, not PM4E.