270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bmpbmp

p4e+p Bug and question

Just played for the 2nd time as Edwards, it was a 3 way race between Edwards, Kerry and Clinton, with the runoff between Edwards and Kerry. Everyone threw votes to Kerry, and I got a message that I'd be discluded from the rest of the game (something to that effect). I now have the error

Access Violation at address 004DEF0E in module 'p4e.exe'. Read of address 00000DE0.

I can't click out of it. Will have to do Control-Alt-Delete to close it. I haven't updated to the .1 update yet.

Also, a general question...what strategy do I need to use to get other candidates to endorse me? I've never been able to get above 0% chance, even in May and June.

It's a great game addition - thanks!

I'd similarly like to know more about the endorsing feature with the other candidates. Is this feature not yet finished or am I just doing it wrong? I'd certainly like to know how to get the other candidates to bow out. I've been playing as Gingrich, and so I have Frist and Allen splitting the south with me often allowing McCain to win. If I could get one to quit though...

I'd similarly like to know more about the endorsing feature with the other candidates. Is this feature not yet finished or am I just doing it wrong? I'd certainly like to know how to get the other candidates to bow out. I've been playing as Gingrich, and so I have Frist and Allen splitting the south with me often allowing McCain to win. If I could get one to quit though...

That's odd. As Clark, I managed to get Kerry to endorse me in May, when he had only 160 delegates.

Also, a general question...what strategy do I need to use to get other candidates to endorse me? I've never been able to get above 0% chance, even in May and June.

It's a great game addition - thanks!

I once got Kerry at 3%. 2 weeks before the Convention when he was coming last.