270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
admin_270

President Forever + Primaries - Pre-orders Now Available

Same here, but I have a possible reason: Standard vs Daylight time. I'm not sure if Canada is still on Daylight Savings Time or not, and that would certainly kriff things up when we're looking at down-to-the-minute timing.

Yeah, sorry, I didn't mean to be impatient. I just don't remember if I used the same e-mail for both orders of President Forever, though I did give the address so it shouldn't be a problem.

AHHHHHHH!!!! I need to get my email before I have to leave for school... I've got a 2 hour space between classes and I want to play it on my laptop!

EDIT: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! (That means it came)

AHHHHHHH!!!! I need to get my email before I have to leave for school... I've got a 2 hour space between classes and I want to play it on my laptop!

EDIT: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! (That means it came)

Well, take a good break once everyone gets their link to the game.

They might be being sent out in order of who pre-ordered first, so people who pre-ordered closer to the release might have to wait longer. I don't know for sure, though.

Hi Tomas7,

Are you using a computer with non-U.S. settings (for example, somewhere in Europe)?

I've received my copy but it doesn't work! It says "1.5 is not a valid floating point value"

:blink:

Hi Tomas,

Thanks for the confirmation - we have identified the source and should have a new version available that addresses this by the end of today.

I will post more information here when it is available.

yes, it's an european pc