1. 1. Rate this Scenario

• 5/5 - Excellent
    • 4/5 - Very Good
    • 3/5 - Good
    • 2/5 - Okay
    • 1/5 - Poor

A new scenario is now up:

"Yukon - 2006" - Yukon 2006, by R Ryan, Principled Conservative, Sask Guy

You can go to the Prime Minister Forever Updates/Scenarios page to download this scenario.

Please note: this is a third-party scenario - 80soft did not make this scenario.

The 80soft.com Team

Very, very nice map.

Unfortunately, I don't have too much else to say.

Not to be harsh, but I don't like the default endorsers that are kicking around. Just less interesting than when actual work is put into them like in Habs Fan's lot of scenarios.

Most of the provinces in the scenario are single riding provinces. This is unusual and therefore interesting. Having played it a few times, I think that I prefer to have more ridings in my provinces. One of my favourite scenarios are the Alberta ones, mainly because there are about 4 ridings to a province. I think this is a good number.

I found the scenario a little too easy. I won at the first time of asking as each of the three main parties. I then tweaked it a little to make it more of a challenge.

The fourth player, the Independents, struck me as a little contrived and I don't think it added much to the scenario as the player was too weak.

Hats off to the creators for getting this one out so soon after the actual elections.