270soft Forum
WinAntySpyware_001

Reccomend - The best antispyware protection

Whoa! Great scenario! Spyware/Malware were a tough combo! But I still beat them with Norton Antivirus 2006/Ad-Aware SE and SAVED THE INTERNET!

(No, I didn't actually click the links, but it should be obvious :P)

Whoa! Great scenario! Spyware/Malware were a tough combo! But I still beat them with Norton Antivirus 2006/Ad-Aware SE and SAVED THE INTERNET!

(No, I didn't actually click the links, but it should be obvious :P)

Good thing you didn't those anti-spyware things marketed by spammers are usually extortion rackets. They infect your computer with their popup crap and you have to pay them for the program that removes it.

Good thing you didn't those anti-spyware things marketed by spammers are usually extortion rackets. They infect your computer with their popup crap and you have to pay them for the program that removes it.
Hence why I use Ad-Aware SE and Norton Antivirus 2006. I never have to worry about them.

Hell, I could click on all of the links and if Norton doesn't catch the spyware that infects my computer, Ad-Aware will remove at least a majority of it. (Or enough so the spyware stops working)

Hence why I use Ad-Aware SE and Norton Antivirus 2006. I never have to worry about them.

Hell, I could click on all of the links and if Norton doesn't catch the spyware that infects my computer, Ad-Aware will remove at least a majority of it. (Or enough so the spyware stops working)

I use the same tools! Ad-Aware is fantastic. :) Personally, I think the people who create viruses and spy-ware (not to mention spammers) should be publicly flogged and then summarily executed in a town square!