270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
CapA2040

2008 - Undivided

I've decided to attempt to create a scenario based on what Unity08 is trying to do. It's going to take a while because I broke my elbow (thus why I've not been on here as much), but I want to do it. That being said, a few house cleaning questions:

1. I'm going to use the new US map (with the small states on the side and DC like Toronto on the new Canada map). Who made the new US map? I want to give credit where it's due.

2. Any ideas for candidates? If johnny doesn't mind, I'll use a few of his plus some (like Bloomberg for Unity). Any suggestions are welcome.

3. How about parties? The parties will be Republicans, Democrats, Unity, and either the Libertarians, Independents, or just a general "Third Parties" party in order to include the Libertarians, Greens, Constitution, etc. What do you all prefer for the last party?

I've already made a Unity icon, so no worries. The others will be either mine or from Saskguy's site.

If I think of anything else, I'll post it. Thanks!