270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
balexander09

Election Night Ideas

I was thinking about what Election Night is like in real life and how on President Forever it's really boring.

In Real life you don't get the results instantly for each state when the polls close, so what if you could gradually see each states totals come in over an hour or so. So for, example, those states that are "white" just before election day you could click on a state and see a candidate leading, then 30 mins later the other candidate is winning.

Also, each state doesn't come in one at a time, so what if groups of states totals come in as their polls close. So on real election night at 9:00 EST you chould see a dozen or so results come in gradually (click on each state to see who is winning in that group. Next at 10 EST you chould see a dozen or so results come in gradually (click on each state to see who is winning in that group. etc....

I hope that makes sense lol

I was thinking about what Election Night is like in real life and how on President Forever it's really boring.

In Real life you don't get the results instantly for each state when the polls close, so what if you could gradually see each states totals come in over an hour or so. So for, example, those states that are "white" just before election day you could click on a state and see a candidate leading, then 30 mins later the other candidate is winning.

Also, each state doesn't come in one at a time, so what if groups of states totals come in as their polls close. So on real election night at 9:00 EST you chould see a dozen or so results come in gradually (click on each state to see who is winning in that group. Next at 10 EST you chould see a dozen or so results come in gradually (click on each state to see who is winning in that group. etc....

I hope that makes sense lol

+ Exit polls and an electoral strategy for all of that: if I can win here and here, I might just make it, etc.

I also think that things would be enhanced if it was possible to adjust the accuracy of polling in scenario files. (Encase you want a bit more 'fog of war'. -not hrd to do)