270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Roger Winchestor

VICTORY ACCEPTANCE SPEECH

As the election has come to a close, Keyes and myself do accept the will of the people and do accept your electing us to become your President and Vice President respectively.

As such, we will lead America BACK to the time when morality and ethics were not things of the past.

We will better enforce cheating and voter fraud. We will hold a full investigation into the matter and rest assured we will keep you in touch on what we find.

Thankfully, now that the election is over, I can be more like a regular poster, with the addition of being a Vice President of course!!

For those of you on the Gov. America thread , Young's site, I am trying to put in a bill called Israeli Accountability Act that would get tough on Israel, decrease foreign aid since we give out too much, more than any other country, and try to actively look for spies and otherwise interference in our great country

Thank you for this victory!

Thank you for rejecting the politics of negativity!!

Thank you to our opponents for running and I hope all of you accept the will of the voters!

Finally, Thank You to the P4E posters who made this happen!!

We will make you proud!

dude what are u talking about your taking this bs way to serious dude this was just for bragging rights u don't have any real powers

and i no longer care whether u cheated or not because it's over

dude what are u talking about your taking this bs way to serious dude this was just for bragging rights u don't have any real powers

Jealous? :lol:

LOL!!! :lol::lol::lol:

How many posts did he make about supposed "cheating" and "voter fraud"???

How many elections did he create under a thread created by him???

And now he's trying to act like Mr. Cool, "I don't care about elections one bit!"

SS Veg- You better watch it! Otherwise you might end up as the Al Gore of this board!! :lol::lol:

Not Hitler more like Nevile Chamberline, he just dosn't care about NAZI's. I doubt he is one but I doubt he cares if other people are, and probably likes NAZI's more than Democrats.

Jealous? :lol:

LOL!!! :lol::lol::lol:

How many posts did he make about supposed "cheating" and "voter fraud"???

How many elections did he create under a thread created by him???

And now he's trying to act like Mr. Cool, "I don't care about elections one bit!"

SS Veg- You better watch it! Otherwise you might end up as the Al Gore of this board!! :lol::lol:

AL Gore????? LOL :lol: Thats really low because Al Gore is a massive loser! :lol: