270soft Forum
admin_270

Status of the next President Forever update

FRAMP I WEIRD ME WERID JFDShgstjsfdfJKLAI

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

??????????????????????????? :blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

What the...................................? Gee whiz buddy! :rolleyes:

me los itt me los itt

dennis u should be kicked out of the board i understand the spelling errors but stuf like

Long Quote
is just pointless and if thats what your going to do u should go ask your mom to get u help

i agree with this one i mean there are only 1 or 2 australians on this board and yet they made a pm forever for australia and i've heard that they are making a great britian version

i think they are focusing on making money off of new foriegn customers over taking care of the american customers they already have and could potentially have

but if they are smart they will get this thing done before christmas