270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Revo06

Ireland

I have amended this scenario for Ireland's 2002 elections, with an updated map, endorsers... the works. I'm working on 1997 now. Post an e-mail if you want to play it, I'll try to get it to you in reasonable time. (Oh, and reference this post, there's at least three scenarios on offer in this thread so it might not be clear.)

send me all three then:

raruggedman@yahoo.com

thanks

I have amended this scenario for Ireland's 2002 elections, with an updated map, endorsers... the works. I'm working on 1997 now. Post an e-mail if you want to play it, I'll try to get it to you in reasonable time. (Oh, and reference this post, there's at least three scenarios on offer in this thread so it might not be clear.)

Ooh, could you send me the 2002 one, please?

e1ena@hotmail.co.uk

thanks. :)

Update:

Two scenarios are now available for direct download.

www.netsoc.tcd.ie/~egaffney/Ireland2002.zip

www.netsoc.tcd.ie/~egaffney/Ireland2006.zip

1997: Finished candidates and ridings, working on events and issues. Ready soon.

2002: Pretty much in its final state.

2007: I'm working on a 2007 version of this scenario, the year when the election will be held, barring a complete change of heart on behalf of the government. Yes, there will be significant differences to the 2006 scenario. Yes, I'll put it up when I'm done.

I tried the links, but they are broken?

Anyway, if anyone still has versions of what looks to be a fabulous scenario (s), please send them to:

kort.jackson@gmail.com

Thank you very much.

PS: I have P4E+P, PMF UK, PMF CAN, PMF AUS, and CF (in English), so I can play all the games. I do hope someone can work on the 2007 Australian election, if not, I will attempt a go at it. I was shocked to learn Howard's going for number five.

I tried the links, but they are broken?

Actually, I just tryed them and they worked fine. Try them again and see what happens

I tried them again. They are now working fine. Guess either the server went down, or my internet went nuts ( I use a inhome wireless network that runs to the main computer, which has a hardwire connection to the internet).

Can't wait to play them :) Also, I will start the thread for AUS 2007.

Any progress? (Assuming no, but bumping since these are good scenarios)

Two scenarios are now available for direct download.

www.netsoc.tcd.ie/~egaffney/Ireland2002.zip

www.netsoc.tcd.ie/~egaffney/Ireland2006.zip