270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tomas78

ITALY 2006- PRESIDENT FOR EVER

Hi guys, I've just finished an Italy 2006 scenario with the NEW electoral system (proportional). The % are quite realistic, the bad thing is that items and platform are still in italian. sorry!

if you are interested leave your address and i'll send you.

NOTE: the new system is quite simple: the coalition that takes more votes, gains 55% of the seats in our "House of Rapresentatives". So you have to look only at the popular votes and not at the electoral votes (that are usefull for ads costs).

NOTE 2: if anyone wants, i've also a scenario with the old electoral system for PRIME MINISTER FOR EVER, this system (first past the post) was running until last december. It's more funny because of the 475 ridings and a lot of events but it doesn't show the real candidates' names. figures are quite accurate. still in italian :(

ciao T

Oh yes i've been waiting for an italian scenario for so long and finally it's here. Send it to me at mikeydukickass88@yahoo.com.au

I've done a scenario about Italian elections as well,but it's quite different.

It's about the Senate and not about the House of Reps. so it has the same system used in USA,with electoral votes and all.Also,I put the communists and the centrists as different parties even if they are allied to Prodi and Berlusconi.Finally,I got some problems with the graphics and I couldn't delete the unused American states. <_<

Oh,it's in Italian.

Still,if anyone is interested. :D

Oh,could you please send me yours?

The address is italian-boy@hotmail.it

I translated Tomas', if anyone needs that, and he is still around. Im sure I could find it if someone needed it. It has both deputies and senate. However, I like the idea of every party running seperately, it would be interesting to see who would win, without coalitions.