270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SSVegeta123243

I'm Dropping Out

Swing i'm dropping out of the race and i announce that u shall run as the new Democratic nominee. U can pick your own running mate. I was now use my time to launch my own investigation and find the truth

Oh no!!!, I will run but only if the other members of the race agree to allow me to take your place, and most members of the party. This act of steping down is very selfless and it shows that you are a true asset to this party.

I need the support of most of the party, and Keys, Hardright, and Democratic all the way, and may I suggest a compramise in which Democratice all the way steps up tp be the democratice nomminee and you step in as his running mate Vegeta.

i'm pretty much 100% sure roger is cheating and i will find facts to prove it

u run with your running mate (i suggest kerry) and i'll create a new board with a one-on-one since the other two pretty much have no shot of winning

I hope that SS Vegeta will reconsider his decision to drop out of the race but if it is not to be and we will have a new election, I think we should have someone monitor the election who is not attached to any of the candidates.

You love Roger don't you?

First he is a Nazi, now a cheater?

roger is cheating

How?

As I have said, don't attack my running mate or any of my supporters while they cannot defend themselves. Face me!

Please lay off him, you got what you wanted, he has dropped out.

swing i think as the democratic nominee i have the power to announce a person to run in my place plus i doubt the rest of the democrats would complain so i want u and your new running mate to run in my place and i'll focus on this voting fraud

Just give me one day, this election has been an example of what can go wrong, if I do run I want to be a cantidate of the majority of Democrats, but I would like your support! :(

Swing I think you should speak with my running mate. Dems4America.

I like your platform very much, and with the recent developments it's caused me to reconsider my bid.

I said I was running to be VP, and I did. But this really changes a lot.

Iwill try to speak with him to. I cann't say We will drop out, or that we should. I am simply saying you should speak with him, and see if a compromise can be worked out so the Conservatives running, who are all very far right, don't take over.

You love Roger don't you?

First he's a Nazi and now a cheater?

roger is cheating

How?

As I have said, don't attack my running mate or any of my supporters while they are not able to defend themselves. Face me!

This is EXACTLY what i mean!!

SS Vegets'a campaign has turned into the VERY definition of GUTTER politics!!!

Yes as head of the campaign and Presidential cnadidate we MUST blame it on him AND the campaign as HE is the HEAD of it!!

This is disgraceful. Disgusting

no what is disgraceful is to cheat in an election that means nothing i find that down right sad but like i said i no longer care about this election bs because their is no point so i'm done with this and i hope u all joins young's site to run a fair election

i will continue to post on other topics but when it comes to elections i'm done

I agree. If people are going to take this seriously, they should move to Young's site, where we have a lot more options to do things that real politicians would do.

If we are not taking this seriously, then I would politely advise people to not be surprised when cheating and voter fraud comes up since the site was not made for this and it's not fair for Tony to have to monitor something he had no intention of creating.