270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
the Avenger

Keyes 8000/Roger Winchestor- Profile in Courage

Keyes 8000 and Roger Winchestor = proven leadership.

They are independents running as independent candidates in order to break the two party duopoly!

They will listen to no party, just the people that elected them!

They have recieved merciless attacks from SS Vegeta but only because they are scared of what will happen and because they are slaves of their party.

My friends, I am a Democrat, I am a liberal, I will NOT be voting for SS Vegeta!

Support Keyes 8000/ Roger Winchestor!

People will need more than such negative adverstising to vote for them. What are their ideas? What are their principles? What would they do if elected?

We can't just vote for you because you're neither Democrats nor Republicans! Give us some substance, we've gotten enough of the hype.

People will need more than such negative adverstising to vote for them. What are their ideas? What are their principles? What would they do if elected?

We can't just vote for you because you're neither Democrats nor Republicans! Give us some substance, we've gotten enough of the hype.

Oh well! Guess what Frenchy???

WE WON!!

People did vote for us and we won!!

We we! :D

Guess what Frenchy???

I'm Québécois, from the province of Québec in Canada, not a Frenchman. Same difference say you? Well then, mate, I'll be glad to call you a Brit. Same difference.

WE WON!!

People did vote for us and we won!!

When will I stop overestimating the American people?