270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Democraticalltheway

Youngs Government America Site...

We are looking for a place to hold these elections and Young created the place would you join?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. We are looking for a place to hold these elections and Young created the place would you join?

• Yes
    • No

I have joined this site and am waiting for my registration to go through. If it does I will begin making preperations to begin my own Presidential Run. I have a few ideas already for my VP RM but he will remain anonymous until after I am nominated if I am nominated. Please join this site. We need your support and I need the support of as many dems as i can if i want to win the Primaries if I choose to run.

Being already a member, I'd love to see more participants. It could be a fun site if more people join.

Yes Matty.

Although I was looking forward to possibly running against you for senate. I am already a member too although Im not registered yet my name is in the member list. If we start out in the senate already however I look forward to working with you in the Senate and hopefully bringing our parties together on important issues

Democraticalltheway - I love your enthusiasm for all of this! I'm sure this new site will be great if you're just as active there as you are over here!

I look forward to this site. I wish I had had a chance to get in on the presidential nominations over here. But I got over it and endorsed who I thought was the right man. I didnt do as other dems did and just go run independently sorry for the attack there. But now that I have a new shot i would love to run or possibly consider running

Yea, we had nominations at the other site, but I believe Young is planning to redo that entire process. I've already posted duties of office for most positions there, it can be a lot of fun, and was when posters were active. I can't wait to see more people there.

You dont understand....

I didnt make my site just for your elections...I created my site in August!!!

And you guys wont be running the show, I worked long and hard making the site, and if you have any suggestions im me.

and SSVeagata, no ones doing this anymore so give it up