1. 1. Rate this Scenario

• 5/5 - Excellent
    • 4/5 - Very Good
    • 3/5 - Good
    • 2/5 - Okay
    • 1/5 - Poor

A new scenario is now up:

"Burnley Council - 2006" - Burnley 2006, by Matthew Jones

You can go to the Prime Minister Forever Updates/Scenarios page to download this scenario.

Please note: this is a third-party scenario - 80soft did not make this scenario.

The 80soft.com Team

Very well done. :)

Only one thing...I understand that the National BNP is a bit fiscally moderate/left, so they might be different in the financial issues. It might be different there, though.

Very well done. :)

Only one thing...I understand that the National BNP is a bit fiscally moderate/left, so they might be different in the financial issues. It might be different there, though.

The BNP are left of Labour economically... of course their economic policies are like something a ten year old would come up with. What actual BNP members I think there is a lot of diversity, they have very little coherence in general apart from hatred of blacks/minorities.

I've played it and I don't know think the BNP are quite like that. I know they're called extreme right but put some of their issue centers center-right, centrist, maybe even some center-left! (things like bus transport, etc)