270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
drdestiny

PM4E - Canadian 2006 and Using Additional Scenarios

Will the scenarios on the website that are listed as designed for Prime Minister Forever - British Edition, and Premier Forever - British Columbia, work on Prime Minister Forever - Canadian Edition 2006 ?

Thanks

Will the scenarios on the website that are listed as designed for Prime Minister Forever - British Edition, and Premier Forever - British Columbia, work on Prime Minister Forever - Canadian Edition 2006 ?

Thanks

I'm pretty sure they will.

Hi drdestiny,

They may or may not work - if they do work they may not work as the respective scenario designers planned for them to work.

Sincerely,

Anthony Burgoyne

80soft.com

Hi all! I'm new, and I am looking to add some new scenarios to my Canada: Prime Minister Forever 2006 game. I am completely useless when it comes to adding them- how do I un-zip them into the game? I have Windows XP, if that helps... Thanks for your help! :)

You double-click on the zip file. It should open the unzipping program. You tell it where to unzip the files inside to - usually to the desktop so they'll be easier to find. Then you move the folder into the PMF-CND>scenarios folder. The game will automatically find and add the scenario to the list.

I'm still confused... Here is what I have done:

1) Downloaded the Scenario, clicked "save," saved the folder to the desktop

2) Unzipped the files to the desktop

What do I do from here?

Go into Program Files and look for Prime Minister Forever - Canada 2006. Inside that folder is another folder called 'scenarios'. Move the folder that contains all the scenario files into the 'scenarios' folder. The game will automatically add the new scenario to its playable list.