270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
HabsFan21

Candidate Editor

Is it possible to remove the text limit for candidate blurbs from the Canadidate editor, or to make it a little higher, so that it fills up the little block? I find any time I edit a candidate in it, it cuts off their blurb.

Is it possible to remove the text limit for candidate blurbs from the Canadidate editor, or to make it a little higher, so that it fills up the little block? I find any time I edit a candidate in it, it cuts off their blurb.

I know it's a bit more of a task, but you can edit it in the parties/candidates folder to make it longer.

I know it's a bit more of a task, but you can edit it in the parties/candidates folder to make it longer.

Well, yes, but say I put in a long description of a canddiate, then want to change his issues around...it's a lot easier using the editor to do the latter, and if I do and save it, it will be cut off and I'd have to type it in again.

It's not the end of the world by any means, just a suggestion.

Well, yes, but say I put in a long description of a canddiate, then want to change his issues around...it's a lot easier using the editor to do the latter, and if I do and save it, it will be cut off and I'd have to type it in again.

It's not the end of the world by any means, just a suggestion.

I would just paste the blurb in a separate document and update it last.