Martin Majority!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liberal - 190

Conservative - 43

NDP - 9

Bloc - 52

Green - 9

Christian Heritage - 2

Independent - 3

I played as Martin. I set it to hard with everything on and in the last days of the campaign I put out many ads.

Did you tinker with the scenario in order to get that result? I can't see any other way that the CHP won seats and that the Greens won anywhere near that many.

Did you tinker with the scenario in order to get that result? I can't see any other way that the CHP won seats and that the Greens won anywhere near that many.

I've been able to get the Greens up to 14 seats with the 2006 scenario, but I've only ever seen 1 CHP candidate win in all my gameplaying. It was in Saskatchewan in 2004. Can't remember the riding.

I've been able to get the Greens up to 14 seats with the 2006 scenario, but I've only ever seen 1 CHP candidate win in all my gameplaying. It was in Saskatchewan in 2004. Can't remember the riding.

I've never seen the Greens win more than 3 or 4 seats and I've NEVER seen any of the smaller parties win any.

I've never seen the Greens win more than 3 or 4 seats and I've NEVER seen any of the smaller parties win any.

Do you ever play as the Greens? You have to attack the Liberals and NDP in Toronto and Tories and NDP in B.C. 14 was my highest - usually only get 5 or so. The CHP one...I don't know how it happens.

Do you ever play as the Greens? You have to attack the Liberals and NDP in Toronto and Tories and NDP in B.C. 14 was my highest - usually only get 5 or so. The CHP one...I don't know how it happens.

No, I've never actually played as the Green Party.

I was not tinkering or anything like that. I really don't know how the Christian Heritage party got two seats but when I looked at the results Ron Gray won one and 'Unknown" won another.

I was not tinkering or anything like that. I really don't know how the Christian Heritage party got two seats but when I looked at the results Ron Gray won one and 'Unknown" won another.

The CHP won in Chilliwack-Fraser Canyon against Chuck?

I doubt it. :)