270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
the Avenger

Dems/Liberals for HardRight!!!

I as a liberal Democrat am now starting a campaign to bring in support from my side of the aisle for HardRightConservative and Mantis.

My reasons????

SS Vegata has been rude and inconsiderate in many of his posts and I do not believe that he is the right person to lead us. I fear that what is going on is the old saying: "No press is bad press." In other words, it isn't that SS Vegata is the most eloquent or most persuasive poster, it's that his sheer volume of posts, the fact that he must have everything to say in every little topic gives him exposure and that gets people to vote for him. Simply because they see his name so much. I don't know if he has too much time on his hands or what but I will say this:

SS Vegata - I am a liberal, I am a Democrat, I will not be voting for you.

- the Avenger

President and Founder of "HRC Democrats Inc."

HRC’s statements:

If the Democrats get the presidency the U.S. will be destroyed!

Your a morbid piece of garbage!

Kerry stabbed his country in the back by protesting the Vietnam War.

the Bible is infallible truth

You are all fools!

You can't spell democrat without "rat"!

Its undermining our society and its Christian values

HRC: No being a Republican is not sinful. SW: Neither is being gay. HRC: That’s a matter of opinion.

Gay adoptions are wrong! Period! I oppose them because this is just a further attack on the traditional family structure and an abomination to the law of God.

I use my guns in a responsible and decent way……. slaughter livestock

Go to bed and sleep off your overdose!

Your a stoner!

Are you drunk?

I generally vote for the candidate that believes what I believe and is generally a Christian.

I do not at all want to see our societies and its Christian traditionals and morals overrun by those who feel contrary.

LD: You WOULD NOT ALLOW WOMEN TO HAVE AN ABORTION EVEN IF RAPE HAPPENED? YOUR A SICK MAN. HRC: Abortion would be permitted to save the mother's life but even for rape I would suggest adoption.

Pro-Bush or Pro-Terror

(Speaking of gays) I oppose their sinful behavior and hope that they turn from their wicked ways

Creigl, where do you stand on a constitutional ban on same-sex marriage? Personally I think its awesome!

Why care about other religions when Christianity is the truth?

(SW= Swing Voter LD= Liberal Democrat)

Is that worse than SSVegeta123234?

I'm a liberal who has voted for HardRightConservative, because I don't think there should be a spammer in the White House. :P

But the most important reason is that I very much dislike SSVegeta's nickname because I can't stand Dragonball Z! :D

Btw, HRC, if you win, I think you should have a someone from the other party in your cabinet and I think that should be me. ;)

I am a liberal, I am a Democrat, I will not be voting for you.

So then you're voting for hardright? Why choose somebody who is as far to the right as it gets over somebody who is sometimes negative?

I'm a liberal who has voted for HardRightConservative, because I don't think there should be a spammer in the White House. :P

But the most important reason is that I very much dislike SSVegeta's nickname because I can't stand Dragonball Z! :D

Btw, HRC, if you win, I think you should have a someone from the other party in your cabinet and I think that should be me. ;)

Thank you HorckDude I am honoured to have your endorsement. You will certainly have a cabinet post in my adminsitration! :D

I as a liberal Democrat am now starting a campaign to bring in support from my side of the aisle for HardRightConservative and Mantis.

My reasons????

SS Vegata has been rude and inconsiderate in many of his posts and I do not believe that he is the right person to lead us. I fear that what is going on is the old saying: "No press is bad press." In other words, it isn't that SS Vegata is the most eloquent or most persuasive poster, it's that his sheer volume of posts, the fact that he must have everything to say in every little topic gives him exposure and that gets people to vote for him. Simply because they see his name so much. I don't know if he has too much time on his hands or what but I will say this:

SS Vegata - I am a liberal, I am a Democrat, I will not be voting for you.

- the Avenger

President and Founder of "HRC Democrats Inc."

Thanks Avenger! Your awesome! :D

HRC’s statements:

If the Democrats get the presidency the U.S. will be destroyed!

Your a morbid piece of garbage!

Kerry stabbed his country in the back by protesting the Vietnam War.

the Bible is infallible truth

You are all fools!

You can't spell democrat without "rat"!

Its undermining our society and its Christian values

HRC: No being a Republican is not sinful. SW: Neither is being gay. HRC: That’s a matter of opinion.

Gay adoptions are wrong! Period! I oppose them because this is just a further attack on the traditional family structure and an abomination to the law of God.

I use my guns in a responsible and decent way……. slaughter livestock

Go to bed and sleep off your overdose!

Your a stoner!

Are you drunk?

I generally vote for the candidate that believes what I believe and is generally a Christian.

I do not at all want to see our societies and its Christian traditionals and morals overrun by those who feel contrary.

LD: You WOULD NOT ALLOW WOMEN TO HAVE AN ABORTION EVEN IF RAPE HAPPENED? YOUR A SICK MAN. HRC: Abortion would be permitted to save the mother's life but even for rape I would suggest adoption.

Pro-Bush or Pro-Terror

(Speaking of gays) I oppose their sinful behavior and hope that they turn from their wicked ways

Creigl, where do you stand on a constitutional ban on same-sex marriage? Personally I think its awesome!

Why care about other religions when Christianity is the truth?

(SW= Swing Voter LD= Liberal Democrat)

Is that worse than SSVegeta123234?

Personal attacks gallore! You are rude, jealous and ignorant. I won't go so low as to call you what you truly are! :unsure: