270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hillary'08

"My Assistant" Feature

It is pretty sad that this forum as devolved into threads about farewells and forum feature exclamations.

Get some lives, people, or at least talk about the games.

It is pretty sad that this forum as devolved into threads about farewells and forum feature exclamations.

Get some lives, people, or at least talk about the games.

Must be pretty lonely up there on that pedastool <_< No need to cut the guy down like that, just move on and ignore like the rest of us.

Guest Christian

Exactly, theres no need to be nasty for the sake of it. He's not looking for a debate on it. If your not interested in the thread then dont look, and if you do then just dont reply.

Remember, if you havent got anything nice or productive to say, then just dont say anything at all.

I would say it is productive to keep off-topic posts in their appropriate forum.

Following your line of thought, we should let our politicians go about as they please so we do not make them cry. :rolleyes:

"Remember, if you havent got anything nice or productive to say, then just dont say anything at all."

there's a big difference between criticizing those who shape public policy and some kid on internet board....

it's not like i put it in the political thread, it's in general, where it should be.

The official description of this forum is "General discussion about President Forever".

There is indeed an off-topic forum called "Non-Political" or something like that.

While in this situation, it really does not warrant much attention considering the forum traffic, rampant off-topic and irrelevant blah blah blah

*woo. it's getting late. too tired to finish my bitching :(