270soft Forum

Please send all of them to michaelrawson@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Happy New Year,

RAWSON4PRESIDENT

I read on the second page of this thread that there is a New Hampshire Governor senario... could you please verify that it exists or that its being worked on or that I am mistaken? If there is such a senario Id really like a copy of it - it is my home state and all.

Send them all please to mikeydukickass88@yahoo.com.au

Thanks Conrad

do you have any of these scenarios for P4E=Primaries version? I deleted regular President Forever when I got Primaries....the shortage of scenarios for primaries has upset me , the only other primaries scenario i can find is bayh/clark's updated 2008 scenario, can someone please send me any other scenarios for primaries version at FRBKing84@aol.com? thank you.

As I have previously stated on here, I no longer have these scenarios. It's useless for you to post your e-mail because I don't have anything to send to you. You could try asking some of the first people to post on here because those were sent out about a year ago.

As I have previously stated on here, I no longer have these scenarios. It's useless for you to post your e-mail because I don't have anything to send to you. You could try asking some of the first people to post on here because those were sent out about a year ago.

So these never got posted to the scenario page at 80soft? I see a few of your scenarios there, but not many. That's a shame.

On a tangential subject, how hard would it be to transmogrify the most popular PF'04 scenarios into PF'08 scenarios? Has anyone been contemplating doing this?

(If that idea's a non-starter, I guess we'll have to dig up our copies of PF'04 and reinstall them if we want to play anything other than '04 or '08.)

Someone was almost done doing that to their West Wing scenario, I believe. Don't know what happened to that.

As for new scenarios 80soft appears to be working on a scenario creation tool so it should, sometime in the near future, be much easier to create scenarios. I imagine that's what people are waiting on.

As for other new scenarios 80soft's next selection of official ones are 'just around the corner' so have hope, 2000, 1992, 1980, and 1960 (not the ones I would have chosen, but I seem to be alone on that) should be out—at least some of them—sometime in the near future.

(Sorry, as this is an old thread)

I am very interested on working on a remake of the Alaska 2006 Election. Do you have any idea how the mentionned scenario was constructed?

• Upvote 1