270soft Forum

Yeah, my e-mail is correct.

arthur.ryan@ns.sympatico.ca

I figured out the problem. The size of the file seems to excede my quota. There was an e-mail in my inbox stating this. It was there after your first attempt as well, but I didn't read it because I thought it was just junk mail. I really would like these scenarios. Would it be posible to send them in two separate e-mails, that way they won't excede the size limit for one message.

Thanks,

Chris...

c_m_ryan2003 and RonnieRaygun04, I couldn't get the scenarios sent to you could you please make sure that your e-mail address is correct.

Sorry, the e-mail address is correct...turns out my box was full. If you could send it again it should work. Thanks!

I figured out the problem. The size of the file seems to excede my quota. There was an e-mail in my inbox stating this. It was there after your first attempt as well, but I didn't read it because I thought it was just junk mail. I really would like these scenarios. Would it be posible to send them in two separate e-mails, that way they won't excede the size limit for one message.

Thanks,

Chris...

Hi, I received them this time. Thanks, I can't wait to give them a try.

Chris...

Have these scenerios been completed?

Minnesota Governor 2006

New York Senate 2006

Vermont Senate 2006

If they are as good as your other ones they'll be AMAZING!