270soft Forum

UN Securit Council: 99% done

who wants to try it out? except for a few details like city names, and maybe a few more (and less vague) headlines, i think my UN Security Council 2003 Iraq vote is done.

Candidates:

Invasion: Bush, Blair, Chalabi, Aznar

Inspection: Chirac, Shroeder, Dean, Blix

Innocence: Hussein

Indecision: a dummy party designed to take enough votes that all 5 pernament members and at least 4 of 10 rotating members are need for any decision to be made. turn this party off for an easier game.

I adjust the core countries to be a bit closer in their ercentages, and made some of the other smaller countries very swing state-ish.. makes the gameplay more interesting instead of the frustrating stalemate early versions provided...

email me if you want to try it...

Sending...

Oh, and what happened to Putin?

I deleted him... he's a crusader for inspections, but i didn't keep him as a candidate...

this scenario looks like one of the most interesting ones on 80soft!

thanks!

Just a few things I noticed...it's very original btw:

- Bush has no description...

- Blair starts in the US?

- Indecision could have some better names :P

I just played it and beat Chirac 38-7 (I lost the UK)...just one short of a majority, so the veto powers win. :blink:

Just a few things I noticed...it's very original btw:

- Bush has no description...

- Blair starts in the US?

- Indecision could have some better names :P

I just played it and beat Chirac 38-7 (I lost the UK)...just one short of a majority, so the veto powers win. :blink:

Thanks for pointing that out about Bush. Blair has no description either. I need to fix that. Some of the candidates don't have all the crusaders named...

What's wrong with the Indecision names? :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived