270soft Forum
ktitus

2008 Candidate Suggestions

Yea, and she's said she won't move to run for a public office, which means it would have to be in California. She could change her mind though, I wouldn't be too surprised.

i wouldn't mind voting (if i could) for her if she were to run for something out here.

Yes, you're right, she announced she would seek again in 2000... We'll, how 'bout Governor Sheehan? Arnold v. Sheehan - quite possibly the most entertaining election ever.

I can see ze debates now:

Arnold: I believe zat in my verst term as govena, I have proo-ven to be de-di-ca-ted to Calie-for-nia.

Sheehan: YEAH, WELL EXPLAIN WHY MY SON IS DEAD.

Angelides: My God, why the hell am I here?

Generic right-winger: BLASPHEMY!!! HERETIC!!!111

Arnold: I believe zat in my verst term as govena, I have proo-ven to be de-di-ca-ted to Calie-for-nia.

:lol::lol::lol:

Because I disagree entirely with what she's saying, I think she's using her son for political advantage, and I think she's just a media hog.

you may be right, but she's doing it for a good cause.

:lol:

Throw Kitty Kelly, Michael Moore and Al Sharpton in there along with Zell Miller!

From what I hear, the Libertarians are trying to get her to run for NY Senate in 2006. Her political views are a tad off, though.

I read the Party newsletter quite offten and have hear nothing about this anyways we are going after the anti-bush republican vote so she no really that great of a choise

Isn't Feinstein not going to seek another term in 2006?  :huh: Oh dear, Senator Sheehan

Feinstein I dislike almost as much as Boxster kown my poltical views you will a few reason, still I Repect them and think they do alot of good but I hope Juge Gray runs anign we got major endorosment with him hopfully with large backing from day 1 we can take it, it would cool to have a Soclist and a Libertarin in the Senate :D

I want Warren Beaty to run.

As long as he raps :lol: but truthfully he seems to be one the smart of the Poltical people in hollywood sadly I heared the Ben aflact is run for a senate seat in Vergina