270soft Forum

Best result as SNP?

authoritarian

Grow up. You're just Bush obsessed. Get a life and maybe read Wikipedia once in a while.

Oh, and you just managed to insult our intelligence and the German language in one swoop. Congratulations. Believe it or not not everyone speaks English. Words/letters/numbers like G and 6 from German that may sound funny to us don't seem that way to the Germans.

It is not my fault that you are too stupid to realize the truth if its call Dutchland then how come we don't call it that you are a stupid Brit and a detriment to your people.

Because English people feel it's easier to say German due to regional dialect and such. And it's Deutschland.

And Jebus, know anything? How can I be a detriment to 'my people' just because I don't accept your rambling comments about 'my people' which are totally incorrect.

Because English people feel it's easier to say German due to regional dialect and such. And it's Deutschland.

And Jebus, know anything? How can I be a detriment to 'my people' just because I don't accept your rambling comments about 'my people' which are totally incorrect.

So, why are you arguing with him? He obviously knows better than what he's spewing, he's just trying to get a reaction. Don't feed the troll.

So, why are you arguing with him? He obviously knows better than what he's spewing, he's just trying to get a reaction. Don't feed the troll.

Good point. I'm just going to back away from this thread and ignore him.

:lol:

To think Brits are supposed to be the masters of sarcasm and Americans are too dumb to get it. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure it's sarcasm ... :huh:

Hey, it's hard to work out sarcasm over the internet :P

• 1 year later...

Archived