270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
authoritarian

Best result as SNP?

I once managed to get 44 seats. SNP were on 32% of the region or something. The key is to collapse the Labour vote.

This was with a custom-made leader though.

I once managed to get 44 seats. SNP were on 32% of the region or something. The key is to collapse the Labour vote.

This was with a custom-made leader though.

So was Authoritarian's, I think. He has a custom candidate with £30 million at the start.

I made George W. Bush a custom candidate for Labour party and had him run against Ted Kennedy in Scotland back when he was the leader there and George Bush won out over him by 20% even though he was leader of Liberal Democrat party. It's okay though and it made me happy that George Bush won in the end like he will at the end of his Presidency.

Are you joking?

No it's true Ted Kenndy is a candidate in Scotland and leader of Liberal Democrat party just like in real life except he is from Ireland so they found out he couldn't run for President and Jimmy Carter beat him.

:blink:

Ted Kennedy was born in Massechusetts. Charles Kennedy was the leader of the Liberal Democrats from 1999 - 2006.

That just shows what you know if there is no President then how come there is Toni Blare in charge of the contnent?

He's called the Prime Minister, and his name is Tony Blair. And the United Kingdom is an island.

ukmap8vl.gif

That is Britain, a wee Island of the top of Europe.

Anyway, you have to be a British citizen to stand as a Local Councilor, never mind becoming Prime Minister at the General Election. I would not vote for Bush if he stood as Labour, I would vote Lib Dems

EDIT:

europe8li.gif

This is Europe. You can see where Britain is

No you're wrong because I see President Bush and Toni Blare get along good and we wouldn't just talk to an island it has to be a big, strong country and contnent. Toni Blare is a good man he backs up President Bush all the time and I expect he will be in there longer than Bush.
Do you believe that everyone in the United Kingdom walks around with clockwatches and speaks constantly in thick, 17th Century English while the Queen leads the Country?

Highland Call said:
ukmap8vl.gif

That is Britain, a wee Island of the top of Europe.

Anyway, you have to be a British citizen to stand as a Local Councilor, never mind becoming Prime Minister at the General Election. I would not vote for Bush if he stood as Labour, I would vote Lib Dems

EDIT:

europe8li.gif

This is Europe. You can see where Britain is

sorry

See look it's a great big country and contnent but that second map is wrong because Germany is not on there and Denmark is screwd up.

'Duetschland' is Germany.

No I think Germany would label as "Germany." I swear some of you foreigners are real stupid.

"Deutschland" is the name of Germany in German, jackass.

I don't believe you because everyone else in the world says Germany it's stupid that their own citizens would say something that sounds like it comes out of the Orient Red Menace I'm a George Bush Republican and I know better than that.

Then it's not worth arguing with you - you're too stubborn to ever change your mind, no matter how many facts you're presented with.

I don't believe you because everyone else in the world says Germany it's stupid that their own citizens would say something that sounds like it comes out of the Orient Red Menace I'm a George Bush Republican and I know better than that.

The map that is shown says the Countrys name in the Countrys offical language. So, Germany is Deutschland, Russia is Rossija, Sweden is Sverige, etc.