270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Oil Baron

My scenario

Yes, the Constitution does directly mention civil rights, see the 13th, 14th, 15th, 19th, 24th Amendments.

A person was elected for who they are. The whole person. If religion is a part of you, then it will shine through in your decision-making and in your legislations.

oh good point matt dude i heard somewhere civil rights weren't directly stated in the constitution and most civil rights come from the civil rights law that was passed back in either the 60's or 50's oh well just another product of the public school system but i still feel if u use religion to make decisions u ignore other religions

i have another question. why do people always say the soliders are fighting in iraq to protect our freedoms? which 1 of our freedoms were threatened by saddam? was he going to invade america with his mystery wmd's and take away our free press? now i was for invading iraq because saddam had to be taken care of but i hate bogus reasons for war and there is no excuse for the death of 950 americans.

SSVegeta123243,

Yes I agree Saddam was a problem, it is great that he was taken out. But, HE DID NOT ATTACK AMERICA. SSVegeta123243, is correct in this point. Remember according to the Word of God a JUSTIFIED WAR is one that involves the Defense of our Country after attack.

Terrorists? Yes, fight them all. Kill them in combat! That is our duty in a Justified War...Kill the Enemy. As soldiers say: Kill or Be Killed.

constitution party? u ever hear of separation of church and state. and what exactly is god's will? the bible? the book that man wrote and chose what goes in and what doesn't the book that preaches murder and prejudice. now i'm not one of those crazy atheist that wants to see the destruction of all religions but i think u shouldn't mix politics with religion (but we should keep the 10 commandments in federal buildings)

Separation of Church and State is in in the Constitution that is the Church Establishment Clause. IE - There can be no NATIONAL MANDATORY Church or Religion.

God's Will:

7 THINGS DECLARED TO BE THE WILL OF GOD (God Desires These Things But Cannot Force it to happen against what we choose)

1. EVERYONE BE SAVED: 2 PET. 3:9, 1 JOHN 2:17; 3:23

2. ALL BELIEVERS BE IN FELLOWSHIP WITH HIM: 1 THESS. 4:3

3. ALL BELIEVERS BE F/H.S. : EPH. 5:18

4. THAT WE GIVE THANKS: 1 THESS. 5:18

5. THAT WE SUFFER: 1 PET. 3:17; 4:19 (TO Grow & learn from adversity)

6. THAT WE TRUST HIM: PROV. 3:5-6

7. THAT WE BE PRODUCTIVE: 1 PET. 2:15 (To live the Victorious Christian Life!)

CATEGORIES OF THE WILL OF GOD FOR ALL

1. OPERATIONAL WILL- WHAT SHOULD I DO?

2. VIEWPOINT WILL- HOW SHOULD I THINK?

3. GEOGRAPHICAL WILL- WHERE SHOULD I GO?

TYPES OF THE WILL OF GOD FOR INDIVIDUALS

1. DIRECTIVE WILL- ASSIGNMENT FOR OUR LIFE

2. PERMISSIVE WILL- ALLOWS US TO OPERATE FREELY

3. OVER-RULING WILL-FRUSTRATION OF SATAN’S WILL

ILLUSTRATIONS

1. 2 COR. 6:14- DIRECTIVE & PERMISSIVE WILL

2. NUMBERS 22:12-31:8- DIRECTIVE, PERMISSIVE AND OVER-RULING WILLS DISPLAYED.

The Bible is the COMPLETE Revelation of God To Mankind.

See 2 Peter 1:21: For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

God used 40 men over the course of 4,000 years to compile and write the Bible. They were moved by God the Holy Spirit (Holy Ghost) to write what God said. So man did not determine what to put down, take out or add.

God is not Predjudiced or Murderous. He is Fair, Just and Holy.

There is no way NOT to mix politics with religion. Even Atheists mix RELIGION (That Man is the only God (Ruler, Diety) since there is no higher being (a God) than man who in their eyes is essentially God!) Because it is a system of BELIEF!

Any more questions? Need more answers have more questions? See my ongoing expanding website: www.doctrinaltruths.com

Hardrightconservative,

God bless you as well brother! I only speak with the wisdom and authority from our Lord and His Word. God Have Mercy Upon Our Wayward Nation! Keep checking the site as I'll be updating it soon. If I can do anything for ya, just holler. You'll be in my prayers. I remain,

In Christ's Mercy,

Creighton

lol now if that isn't dancing around the issue i don't know what is. ok creigl if the bible is "god's word" we should follow the entire bible right. alright so should we follow the part that says u should sell your daughter into slavery? or how about the part that says u should be killed for working on sunday? and y was it when the bible was created some passages were left out by the church? if it's god's word shouldn't all of his word be included and not select passages.

by the way i am a Christian, i do believe in god, Jesus, and most of the other stuff, but i think it's foolish to live on blind faith and to let faith influence your decisions

Some people say the far-eligous right guys are mainstream republican....theyre main stream constitution party members....

I'm personally a reoublican but I can't believe how possessed some fellow conservatives are in the government, even if you live in the deep south, it's still way out of the mainstream...

lol now if that isn't dancing around the issue i don't know what is. ok creigl if the bible is "god's word" we should follow the entire bible right. alright so should we follow the part that says u should sell your daughter into slavery? or how about the part that says u should be killed for working on sunday? and y was it when the bible was created some passages were left out by the church? if it's god's word shouldn't all of his word be included and not select passages.

SSVegeta123243,

Glad to hear you're a believer. But that ain't dancing around the issue. You see there is another portion that many Pastors do not teach which explains why some of the Word applies in force and some doesn't this is called DISPENSATIONS (or the ages of human history as seen from God's viewpoint). Take a look:

A Study in Dispensational Theology

Compiled By:Rev. Creighton Lovelace, Th.D

Dispensation: Thirteen Ages of Human History as seen from God’s Viewpoint. Also, in each period we see the extent of God’s Divine Revelation of Christ and His Will in each Dispensation.

Before the Dispensations: Eternity Past (God has always existed)

After the Dispensations: Eternity Future (God will always exist)

Dispensations:

1.) The Age of Innocence

a. Duration: Creation (Gen. 1:28) to the Fall (Gen. 3:6 & 7)

2.) The Age of Conscience

a. Duration: Exile (Gen. 3:23) to the Flood (Gen. 7:6)

3.) The Age of Human Government

a. Duration: Est. of the Nations (Gen. 10:32) to the Calling of Abram

(Gen. 12:1)

4.) The Age of the Patriarchal Priesthood

a. Duration: Covenant with Abraham (Gen. 17: 5 – 9) to Mt. Sinai (Ex.

19:8)

5.) The Age of the Mosaic Covenant; Jewish Age; or the Law

a. 1st Duration: Mosaic Covenant (Ex. 19:25) to Triumphal Entry (Matt.

21:9)

b. Reason for Timing: Stemming from Zech. 9:9 and Dan. 9:25 “Messiah

shall come” is figured from the Decree of Cyrus in Ezra 6:3. For from

Ezra 6:3 to Matt. 21:9 there are exactly 483 years.

c. 2nd Duration: 7 yr Peace Treaty (Dan. 9:27) to 2nd Advent (Rev. 19:

11-16)

6.) The Age of the Hypostatic Union or Earthly Life of Christ

a. Duration: Birth (Matt. 1:25) to Ascension (Acts 1:9)

7.) The 1st Transitional Period (From Jewish Age to Church Age)

a. Start of Jesus’ Public Ministry (Matt. 4:12-17) to Pentecost (Acts 2:1-6)

b. Special Evangelization Phase to the Jews (Romans 1:16)

8.) The Age of Pentecostal Power (Apostolic Power – given only in this

Dispensation)

a. This is the 8th and last of the Pre-Canon (Pre-Bible) Ages.

b. God communicated through visions, dreams, trances, miracles, etc.

c. Pentecostal Power was given to the Apostles and Temporary Spiritual

gifts (i.e. – Tongues, Miracles, Healings) were given to various

believers.

d. Duration: From Pentecost (Acts: 2:1-6) to Death of John (ca. 100AD)

e. Reason: These gifts & powers were signs to the Jews and Gentiles.

9.) The Church Age

a. Duration: Pentecost (Acts 2:1-6) to Rapture (1 Thess. 4:14-17)

b. 1st of 5 Post-Canon Ages. We have a Completed Bible of 66 Books.

c. We have Complete Revelation- no Tongues, Prophecies, etc (1 Cor.

13:8-12)

10.) The 2nd Transitional Period (From Church Age to the Jewish Age.

a. Duration: From Rapture (1 Thess. 4:14-17) to 7 yr. Treaty (Dan. 9:27)

11.) The Tribulation (7 Years: Last 3 ½ years are the Great Tribulation)

a. Duration: 7 yr. Treaty (Dan. 9:27) to 2nd Advent (Rev. 19:11-16)

12.) The 3rd Transitional Period (From Jewish Age to Millennium)

a. Duration: 75 Days (Dan. 12:11 & 12)

b. Reason: To Judge the Nations (Matt. 25:31-46)

13.) The Millennial Age or Kingdom Age

a. Duration: Est. of Kingdom (Rev. 20:4-6) to Gt. White Throne (Rev.

20:11-15)

For example in the Age of Innocence the ONLY Sin one could committ was "to eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil" but we have many more sins in the Dispensation of Grace (the Church Age).

In the time of the Mosaic Covenant (or Law) the principles of capital punishment for adultery, sabbath breaking, etc were in effect.

For example remember in John 8:1-11 where the scribes & Pharisees (those who kept the Mosaic Covenant...and threw in some man-made laws to boot) caught a woman in the act of adultery and brought her to Jesus to be stoned (executed). Since this was the 3 year Transition period from Age of the Mosaic Covenant to the Age of Grace Jesus did not execute her, but showed the Grace (what we do not deserve) that would abound in the Church Age due to his death & Resurrection that would occurr during the 1st Transitional Period.

Also, Paul gives explicit insturctions in 1 Corinthians 14 about the proper usage of the gift of Tongues, he says in 1 Corinthians 13:8 that "Tongues shall cease." So the 1st 80-85 years of the Church Age saw the use of powerful spiritual gifts: Tongues, Healings, Miracles, etc. Those were given to the Apostles and certain believers top show the world that what they preached and what they did was from the Living God. After they would be recognized as "a man of God" the gift would cease. After the Word of God was completed (Revelation, ca. 96-100 AD) and with the death of the Apostle John the Age of Apostolic Power ended. Also the Scripture teaches that the Tongues would be a sign to the Jews and Lost that Israel would be destroyed shortly (Isaiah 28:11 and 1 Corinthians 14:21-22) Tongues began about 30 AD then 40 years later in 70 AD Roman troops under Titus would oblierate the Jewish Province with the culmination of the campaign in the sacking of Jerusalem, scattering the Hebrews to all nations in the Diaspora.

Paul gives evidence of this: In Acts 28:8 Paul the Apostle was able to Heal others. But then, 6 years, later in 2 Timothy 4:20 Paul had to leave Trophimus in his sickbed in Miletum. In other words Paul could no longer heal, he had been established as "a man of God."

So why not have the gifts today and God PROVE He is who He says He is? Because we have the FULL Revelation of God in His Word - the 66 Books of the Bible. So when God completed the Word in Revelation that was it. So no Book of Mormon had any of God's Words in it, nor the Koran, nor The Great Controversy, nor the Book of Uranita, etc, etc.

We should follow the entire Bible: Look to the OT "Mirrior" for History, Heritage, Prophecy of Christ's 1st Advent and the events of the Tribulation & Kingdom Age and to see what sin is. Look to the commands of Christ given to believers in the Gospels and given by way of the writings of the writers of the New Testament.

That is why Pastors and to Rightly Divide (Interpret) the Word (2 Timothy 2:15) so the congregation will not be confused (1 Corinthians 14:33 & James 3:16 - which comes from Satan and his minions) but will be able to understand the Word of God and apply it in their own lives to glorify God.

This is why God gives the spiritual gift of Pastor-teacher to certain men in the Church-Age, which I am 1 of the many who have been given (some may called or have a calling) this gift. To help fellow believers rightly divide and understand God's Word.

It took a process of just over 2,500 years for all of God's Word to be completely revealed. From Moses writing under inspiration the Torah (Genesis to Deuteronomy) all the way to John in Revelation and the New Testament.

So God's Word is all there and should be read and studied but only certain portions of the Revelation may apply in the Dispensation of which we currently live in.

Its kinda like a video game where certain goodies will be available on one level when not on another level. Or like certain States not being here in the 1800 Scenario when there are more in the 1860 Scenario then to the bewildering 2184bf Scenario. Maybe that will bout it into perspective for some.

But remember if you and I try to figure out a passage by our own IQ level we cant do it because the Bible is a Spiritual Revelation and to understand it fully we must be Spiritual. Well, we are after we believe on Jesus Christ as our Saviour, but when we yield to temptation and sin we lose the guiding teaching ministry of the Holy Spirit - we are still saved, indwelled and sealed by Christ and the Holy Spirit - but due to our choosing to sin, the Spirit is quenched and grieved (1 Thessalonians 5:19 & Ephesisans 4:30). But since Jesus paid for our sins on the cross when we are convicted of our sin then we utilize 1 John 1:9 to CONFESS (or name our sins) and God hears us (even of those sins which we forgot) and by confession we are yielding ourselves to the guidance and teaching and all the ministries of the Holy Spirit. This explains why some believers live the Christian life and some don't give a flip.

Also remember that Jesus Fulfilled the Law (Matthew 5:17). So there is no need to "sell the daughter into slavery" nor punish "for breaking the (original) sabbath" -remember the Sabbath is Saturday according to the Jewish Law, I don't sit at home all day and not lift a finger I am active so I am breaking the Sabbath! Oh my! It doesn't matter, Jesus FULFILLED the Law. We are not to hold any other day higher than the other (Romans 14:5-6) because we should worship God each day because each day is a gift from God (Psalm 118:24).

If I can help again let me know.

So, the study and application of the Dispensations as upheld by the Bible explains why "some portions" are in force while others aren't.

by the way i am a Christian, i do believe in god, Jesus, and most of the other stuff, but i think it's foolish to live on blind faith and to let faith influence your decisions

SSVegeta123243,

Wait a minute. All this tripe about Blind Faith from so many quarters is crazy. It isn't Blind Faith remember what Hebrews 11:1 says: ...THE EVIDENCE of things NOT SEEN.

It is by FAITH (COMPLETE TRUST) that I am saved through God's Grace - Luke 7:50, Luke 18:42, Ephesians 2:8.

Do you know you, I and all the rest of people who have Believed in Jesus Christ after He ascended into Heaven are mentioned in the Bible? Look:

Thomas would believe if He saw Christ, he did, Jesus said in John 20:29

Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

I have yet to see Jesus but I am blessed by Him because of my Faith in Him. Plus there are 231 places in the Bible from Deuteronomy to Revelation that mentions Faith.

When I was little my mother showed me a picture of London, England. She said: this is london. I Believed it. I have never been there, I have not personally touched it. So this could be a boldfaced lie! That would be stupid to just trust some silly picture, anybody could've cut and pieced that picture together! How dare they! Ha! Well, I still believe if I take that same picture and go to that street I'll see what the picture shows.

So I had FAITH (I trusted) what my mother told me was true. The same goes for the Bible the Prophecies have never failed. Jesus fulfilled all 300 prophecies pertaining to his birth and life. But there remains 500 related to His second coming. If the prophecies of the nations and kingdoms and empires were fulfilled in the Old Testament as testified by secular history then I can have Faith that what it says WILL come to pass.

No there's no blind faith around here. I'm just trusting my Heavenly Father, His Son, and the Holy Ghost and taking them at their Word. You know that's the way we've done things in the South for a long while....take somebody at their word, if you can trust them there, where can you trust them? Good day! God Bless.

Some people say the far-eligous right guys are mainstream republican....theyre main stream constitution party members....

I'm personally a reoublican but I can't believe how possessed some fellow conservatives are in the government, even if you live in the deep south, it's still way out of the mainstream...

Howdy there YoungCTrep,

Boy it'd be nice to have all those mainstream Republocrats (or Demopublicans) in our ranks.

But no we in the Constitution Party see that based on the Constitution the Government is out of control.

Think of it, we are not even broke! We are TRILLIONS of dollars in debt - and we're getting deeper every day. The government won't stop illegal handouts so we're on the slide to further ruination. But, the Lord will deal with America in His timing.

I'd rather stay out of the "main" stream. That puts me in mind of the "WIDE" way mentioned in Matthew 7:13-14.....straight, narrow, right, wrong, black, white, its all good with with. No straddling the fence here.

he wrote all of that nonsense and completely danced around the issuse. so your saying that some parts of the bible are for certain ages in time? so when is it ok for me to lie, cheat, steal, and kill? who choses when these time periods begin and end? who chooses which stuff we stop following and what stuff we keep following? what age are we in know? what's next? and since this is a new age does that mean we just forget all of the old stuff or do we hold on to some of it? and if it's word shouldn't the people know the entire word since anything god says will help their lives because god is perfect? u guys notice how i usually ask simple questions (kinda like socretes).

Second thing is this "desponsation," who came up with this? Lovelace? what proof does he have this is god's viewpoint? maybe he is just saying what he wants us to think to justify idiotic passages in the bible (which is still gods word so why would god's word change over time if god is infallible).

another thing i was wondering what u ment by jesus fullfilled the law are u saying jesus died so we no longer have to follow that law? in my next passage i will show some openly prejudice passages pull straight out of the bible

WOMEN

"As regards the individual nature, woman is defective and misbegotten, for the active power of the male seed tends to the production of a perfect likeness in the masculine sex; while the production of a woman comes from defect in the active power...." Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica,Q92, art. 1, Reply Obj. 1

"And a man will choose...any wickedness, but the wickedness of a woman...Sin began with a woman and thanks to her we all must die" Ecclesiasticus, 25:18, 19 & 33. 1

"And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her." Ecclesiastes 7:26, from the Hebrew Scriptures (Old Testament)

"[slavery] was established by decree of Almighty God...it is sanctioned in the Bible, in both Testaments, from Genesis to Revelation...it has existed in all ages, has been found among the people of the highest civilization, and in nations of the highest proficiency in the arts." Jefferson Davis, President of the Confederate States of America. what a great president

The Bible permitted owners to beat their slaves severely, even to the point of killing them. However, as long as the slave lingered longer than 24 hours before dying of the abuse, the owner was not regarded as having committed a crime, because -- after all -- the slave was his property.

Paul had every opportunity to write in one of his Epistles that human slavery -- the owning of one person as a piece of property by another -- is profoundly evil. His letter to Philemon would have been an ideal opportunity to vilify slavery. But he wrote not one word of criticism.

Jesus could have condemned the practice. He might have done so. But there is no record of him having said anything negative about the institution.

creigl dude i'm sure u know more about the bible than i will ever know i'm just making a point that u cannot follow something that man has to pick and choose what to follow and what to ignore because god's word is infallible and should transcend time

he wrote all of that nonsense and completely danced around the issuse. so your saying that some parts of the bible are for certain ages in time? so when is it ok for me to lie, cheat, steal, and kill? who choses when these time periods begin and end? who chooses which stuff we stop following and what stuff we keep following? what age are we in know? what's next? and since this is a new age does that mean we just forget all of the old stuff or do we hold on to some of it? and if it's word shouldn't the people know the entire word since anything god says will help their lives because god is perfect? u guys notice how i usually ask simple questions (kinda like socretes).

SSVegeta123243,

You call all that nonsense and dancing around the issue?? I have answered your points in sometimes lengthy statements when it involves more answers. I am not here (nor am I authorized by Scripture 1 Timothy 6:3-4) to argue about the Word of God. However we are allowed to debate. Debate involves the use of facts and since the Bible is 100% fact it must be correctly interpreted in accordance with 1. The use of the original languages, 2. The proper historical context, 3. The proper Context of the passage. 4. The Interpretation of the passage is to be stated and if any modern day applications can be made those can be put to use.

It seems to me that all you want to do is debate for debate's sake. That is a waste of my time. If you seek the Truth of God's Word you need to be humble and teachable by the Holy Spirit - I having the gift of pastor-teacher am no better than you and I must be taught by the Holy Spirit - for He teaches everyone (John 16:13) but He also reveals Biblical Truth to (God called) Pastors to preach and teach to the congregation. The trouble comes when folks read into the passages what they want them to say which is called Isagesis. Exegesis is interpreting what the Bible says.

I will answer you by your questions point by point in the order you ask them:

"so your saying that some parts of the bible are for certain ages in time?" - Yes

"so when is it ok for me to lie, cheat, steal, and kill?" - Never. That is sin as Id'd by the Scriptures.

"who choses when these time periods begin and end?" You're not paying attention. Look again. When you see the word: DURATION that menas how long it lasts. The Lord God chose when they begin and end the Bible shows us. See again:

Dispensations:

1.) The Age of Innocence

a. Duration: Creation (Gen. 1:28) to the Fall (Gen. 3:6 & 7)

2.) The Age of Conscience

a. Duration: Exile (Gen. 3:23) to the Flood (Gen. 7:6)

3.) The Age of Human Government

a. Duration: Est. of the Nations (Gen. 10:32) to the Calling of Abram

(Gen. 12:1)

4.) The Age of the Patriarchal Priesthood

a. Duration: Covenant with Abraham (Gen. 17: 5 – 9) to Mt. Sinai (Ex.

19:8)

5.) The Age of the Mosaic Covenant; Jewish Age; or the Law

a. 1st Duration: Mosaic Covenant (Ex. 19:25) to Triumphal Entry (Matt.

21:9)

b. Reason for Timing: Stemming from Zech. 9:9 and Dan. 9:25 “Messiah

shall come” is figured from the Decree of Cyrus in Ezra 6:3. For from

Ezra 6:3 to Matt. 21:9 there are exactly 483 years.

c. 2nd Duration: 7 yr Peace Treaty (Dan. 9:27) to 2nd Advent (Rev. 19:

11-16)

6.) The Age of the Hypostatic Union or Earthly Life of Christ

a. Duration: Birth (Matt. 1:25) to Ascension (Acts 1:9)

7.) The 1st Transitional Period (From Jewish Age to Church Age)

a. Start of Jesus’ Public Ministry (Matt. 4:12-17) to Pentecost (Acts 2:1-6)

b. Special Evangelization Phase to the Jews (Romans 1:16)

8.) The Age of Pentecostal Power (Apostolic Power – given only in this

Dispensation)

a. This is the 8th and last of the Pre-Canon (Pre-Bible) Ages.

b. God communicated through visions, dreams, trances, miracles, etc.

c. Pentecostal Power was given to the Apostles and Temporary Spiritual

gifts (i.e. – Tongues, Miracles, Healings) were given to various

believers.

d. Duration: From Pentecost (Acts: 2:1-6) to Death of John (ca. 100AD)

e. Reason: These gifts & powers were signs to the Jews and Gentiles.

9.) The Church Age

a. Duration: Pentecost (Acts 2:1-6) to Rapture (1 Thess. 4:14-17)

b. 1st of 5 Post-Canon Ages. We have a Completed Bible of 66 Books.

c. We have Complete Revelation- no Tongues, Prophecies, etc (1 Cor.

13:8-12)

10.) The 2nd Transitional Period (From Church Age to the Jewish Age.

a. Duration: From Rapture (1 Thess. 4:14-17) to 7 yr. Treaty (Dan. 9:27)

11.) The Tribulation (7 Years: Last 3 ½ years are the Great Tribulation)

a. Duration: 7 yr. Treaty (Dan. 9:27) to 2nd Advent (Rev. 19:11-16)

12.) The 3rd Transitional Period (From Jewish Age to Millennium)

a. Duration: 75 Days (Dan. 12:11 & 12)

b. Reason: To Judge the Nations (Matt. 25:31-46)

13.) The Millennial Age or Kingdom Age

a. Duration: Est. of Kingdom (Rev. 20:4-6) to Gt. White Throne (Rev.

20:11-15)

"who chooses which stuff we stop following and what stuff we keep following?" - The Lord God - The Trinity - The Father - Jesus Christ - The Holy Ghost - The Triune - The 3 in 1 - Jehovah - YHWH. :) Umm...According to the Bible God does and He shows us in His word. If you try to figure it out rationally and without STUDYING or being taught then we remain "babes in Christ" IE - big babies (Romans 2:20, 1 Corinthians 3:1, 1 Peter 2:2).

"what age are we in know?" - I told you before: The Church Age. The Age of Grace. See: "but we have many more sins in the Dispensation of Grace (the Church Age)."

"what's next?" that would be: The 2nd Transitional Period (From Church Age to the Jewish Age). Duration: From Rapture (1 Thess. 4:14-17) to 7 yr. Treaty (Dan. 9:27)

"and since this is a new age does that mean we just forget all of the old stuff or do we hold on to some of it?" - No. Remember why the Old Testament is here see what I told you already previously?: "Look to the OT "Mirrior" for History, Heritage, Prophecy of Christ's 1st Advent and the events of the Tribulation & Kingdom Age and to see what sin is."

"and if it's word shouldn't the people know the entire word since anything god says will help their lives because god is perfect?" - YES!!!! But folks are either: 1. LOST and cannot understand it. 2.) Too LAZY. 3.) Attempting to use False Religion, False Doctrine, Man's IQ, Corrupted Manuscripts, to understand it. 4.) Many Pastors are Ignorant of the Word and the Original languages.

Now I will address your 2nd post.

Second thing is this "desponsation," who came up with this? Lovelace? what proof does he have this is god's viewpoint? maybe he is just saying what he wants us to think to justify idiotic passages in the bible (which is still gods word so why would god's word change over time if god is infallible).

another thing i was wondering what u ment by jesus fullfilled the law are u saying jesus died so we no longer have to follow that law? in my next passage i will show some openly prejudice passages pull straight out of the bible

Continuing your points:

"Second thing is this "desponsation," who came up with this? Lovelace?" That's Dispensations. No I did not come up with it. I am way too dumb to try that. Besides I cannot view humand history from God's viewpoint. God came up with it and revealed it to the Apostle Paul. See:

1 Cor. 9:17

For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me.

Ephes. 1:10

That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

Ephes. 3:2

If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to youward:

Col. 1:25

Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;

Another thing about different laws, commands, etc. being in different ages. Paul told the Church repeatedly that he was showing them a mystery. The Greek calls that MUSTERION. Which means "inner knowledge unknown to those not in the inner group." So the Old Testament writers, Hebrews, and Old Testament did not REVEAL the CHURCH! That is why TITHING is not applicable to the Church it is in the Jewish Age (The Dispensation of the Mosaic Covenant) The Tithe (10% of your money) was a Jewish tax (1/3 of 3/3) Paul tells us we are to "give" (2 Corinthians Chapters 8 & 9)

"what proof does he have this is god's viewpoint?" - The Bible and the testimony of the Scriptures and historical trends.

"maybe he is just saying what he wants us to think to justify idiotic passages in the bible" - Again I DO NOT PRACTICE ISAGESIS! The Scripture commands me not to be a sutmbling block (1 Peter 2:8). I fear that many times such questioning (arguing) is done to trip people up is that not a ploy to use in debating? To cause your opponent to trip up? This is not a game this is the pure, undefiled, unadulterated, infallible Word of the Living God. Trust me - if I "get out of line" I as a Pastor-teacher GET DOUBLE DISCIPLINE. All the rest of yall get 1 lick in your spanking I get 2 licks extra heavy. Because I am handling God's Word and I take to my duty seriously. You want to learn? I'm here for you otherwise stop arguing Scripture just because you don't agree. (I say this in all brotherly love as a Pastor-Teacher to you SSVegera123243)

"(which is still gods word so why would god's word change over time if god is infallible)." I agree. God's Word is infallible there is no error within. You must mean Immutable - never changing. It never changes. Remember God seeing the Past, Present, & Future as 1 He knows no time. But in order for mankind to recieve His Revelation it was accomplished point by point in 2,500 years. When the Canon of Scripture was closed that was all He (God) Wrote! Remember that is the contextual applicational meaning of Revelation 22:18&19 when it talks of adding to and subtracting from the Word of God. That means the Apocrypha, Book of Mormon, etc. is not Inspired Scripture!

"another thing i was wondering what u ment by jesus fullfilled the law are u saying jesus died so we no longer have to follow that law?" - Jesus said HE FULFILLED the Law I didn't (Matthew 5:17). When Jesus said He fulfilled the Law it means He fulfilled the PENALTIES of Death of the Law (see the Book of Romans and Hebrews). The Law tells us what sin is so be aware of them.

"in my next passage i will show some openly prejudice passages pull straight out of the bible" - I can already say you do NOT quote the Bible in three of your points. 1 is from a Theologian. 1 is from the Apocrypha which is NOT the Bible and 1 is a man Jefferson Davis. See you in the next point.

WOMEN

"As regards the individual nature, woman is defective and misbegotten, for the active power of the male seed tends to the production of a perfect likeness in the masculine sex; while the production of a woman comes from defect in the active power...." Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica,Q92, art. 1, Reply Obj. 1

"And a man will choose...any wickedness, but the wickedness of a woman...Sin began with a woman and thanks to her we all must die" Ecclesiasticus, 25:18, 19 & 33. 1

"And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her." Ecclesiastes 7:26, from the Hebrew Scriptures (Old Testament)

"[slavery] was established by decree of Almighty God...it is sanctioned in the Bible, in both Testaments, from Genesis to Revelation...it has existed in all ages, has been found among the people of the highest civilization, and in nations of the highest proficiency in the arts." Jefferson Davis, President of the Confederate States of America.  what a great president

The Bible permitted owners to beat their slaves severely, even to the point of killing them. However, as long as the slave lingered longer than 24 hours before dying of the abuse, the owner was not regarded as having committed a crime, because -- after all -- the slave was his property. 

Paul had every opportunity to write in one of his Epistles that human slavery -- the owning of one person as a piece of property by another -- is profoundly evil. His letter to Philemon would have been an ideal opportunity to vilify slavery. But he wrote not one word of criticism. 

Jesus could have condemned the practice. He might have done so. But there is no record of him having said anything negative about the institution.

creigl dude i'm sure u know more about the bible than i will ever know i'm just making a point that u cannot follow something that man has to pick and choose what to follow and what to ignore because god's word is infallible and should transcend time

Moving on:

"WOMEN "As regards the individual nature, woman is defective and misbegotten, for the active power of the male seed tends to the production of a perfect likeness in the masculine sex; while the production of a woman comes from defect in the active power...." Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica,Q92, art. 1, Reply Obj. 1" - This is Thomas Aquinas not Jesus Christ. So what he said is not applicable to your point by point analysis of predjudice from the Bible.

Predjudice (sp?) springs from from man's heart. Not the Bible. A man who is in predjuidicism looks to the Bible to SUPPORT his argument. For example: when Noah Cursed Canaan (Ham's Son) he spoke of servitude(Gen. 9:25) . Many 19th Century Southern (& Northern) Pastors quoted that to support Slavery when in actuality the passage was largely fulfilled in Joshua 9:23 when the defeated peoples were "hewers of wood and drawers of water."

" "And a man will choose...any wickedness, but the wickedness of a woman...Sin began with a woman and thanks to her we all must die" Ecclesiasticus, 25:18, 19 & 33. 1" Again this is not ECCLESIASTES! This is a quote from the Apocrypha. The Apocrypha is not the Word of God. It supports the unscriptural Catholic doctrines such as:

a. Purgatory - II Maccabees 12:39-45

b. Salvation by Almsgiving - Ecclesiasticus 3:30

c. justification of suicide (II Maccabees 14:43-46),

d. slavery and cruelty (Ecclesiasticus 33:24-28),

e. reincarnation (Wisdom of Solomon 8:19-20).

f. Lying, assassination and magical incantations are also approved.

Hello? That's totally against the Word of God.

""[slavery] was established by decree of Almighty God...it is sanctioned in the Bible, in both Testaments, from Genesis to Revelation...it has existed in all ages, has been found among the people of the highest civilization, and in nations of the highest proficiency in the arts." Jefferson Davis, President of the Confederate States of America. what a great president" - Nice to see you dug some dirt up on President Davis. Sure, he was WRONG in His interpretation many are.

Well for debating's sake look at Lincoln (August 14, 1862): "You and we are different races. We have between us a broader difference than exists between almost any other two races. Whether it is right or wrong, I need notdiscuss; but this physical difference is a great disadvantage to us both, as I think. Your race suffers greatly, many of them, by living amoung us, while ours suffers from your presence. In a word, we suffer on each side." But we are not talking of Lincoln of Davis. Your point is that Davis used the Scripture to validate Slavery. He did like most of the people in the 19th century, but even if that was so - and it was - that did not make that view right.

"The Bible permitted owners to beat their slaves severely, even to the point of killing them. However, as long as the slave lingered longer than 24 hours before dying of the abuse, the owner was not regarded as having committed a crime, because -- after all -- the slave was his property." - THAT IS ALL LIES! When you make a statement document its source. That is not debate it is emotional argues.

For your information the Bible says this about Slavery:

Exodus 21:2

"If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing." Hebrew slaves go free the 7th year.

Exodus 21:20

"And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished." If a man beat his slave and the slave died, then the man who beat the slave to death would be punished severly.

Romans 14:4

"Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand." God shall strengthen the slaves in their service. No man is to pass judgment upon the slaves of another.

Col. 3:22-25

"Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God: [23] And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; [24] Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ. [25] But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons." This tells slaves to work hard, do their jobs as unto the Lord for He is the true rewarder not the master.

Col. 4:1

"Masters, give unto your servants that which is just and equal; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven." This tells masters to justly and eually deal with his slaves for if he abuses then he must answer for such a thing in Heaven.

The Letter of Philemon - Paul tells Philemon to take Onesimus back and to free him and treat him as a brother in Christ. Forgive him of stealing and running away.

"Paul had every opportunity to write in one of his Epistles that human slavery -- the owning of one person as a piece of property by another -- is profoundly evil. His letter to Philemon would have been an ideal opportunity to vilify slavery. But he wrote not one word of criticism. Jesus could have condemned the practice. He might have done so. But there is no record of him having said anything negative about the institution." Listen, just because you and I and most everyone else deem that Slavery is Immorally wrong that is our opinions. Paul and Jesus did not condemn slavery because they were not told to do so by the Father. SLAVERY is neither Supported or Condemned by the Bible (exception: The Slavery of the Hebrews in Egypt from the Death of Joseph to the Exodus with Moses).

"creigl dude i'm sure u know more about the bible than i will ever know i'm just making a point that u cannot follow something that man has to pick and choose what to follow and what to ignore because god's word is infallible and should transcend time" My friend I hope you will surpass me in Biblical knowledge one day by diligent study. It is commanded: 2 Peter 3:18 "But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen." Man has only to follow God's Word as he is correctly taught by the Holy Spirit and as the believer grows under the Pastor-teachers who are taught also Biblical Truth from the Holy Ghost.

God's Word DOES transcend time! It is only in certain areas and applications that it changes. See Psalm 119:89 "For ever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven." Notice that it is beyond the reach of False Doctrine and Misinterpretation and Corruption. Read the Word, Study the Word but make sure you are Filled with the Holy Spirit.

You seem to be using the Apocrypha at times, no wonder you are confused. Stay away from that poision. Don't go near the Book of Mormon, Book of Doctrines and Covenants, and The Pearl of Great Price (all three latter books are Mormon books). They teach Satan and Jesus are brothers! I now will post a Doctrinal analysis of the Mosaic Law and the Commandments for Believers.

To yall who are confused and want to know what's what and what to follow. I share this Doctrinal teaching from the Word:

THE DOCTRINE OF THE MOSAIC LAW

Compiled By: Rev. Creighton Lovelace, Th.D

1.) There are three sections or Codes to the Mosaic Law:

a. Codex #1 – This is the Moral Code (The Decalogue or Ten Commandments) found in Exodus 20 and Deut. 5. The 10 are given to all the nations of the World. The Decalogue is broken into 2 parts: Pt. 1: Commandments 1-4 (Ex. 20:1-11) govern Man’s relationship with God. Pt. 2: Commandments 5-10 (Ex. 20:12-17) govern Man’s relationship with other members of the Human Race. The Basic premise of Codex #1 says: I am a sinner and I need a Saviour.

b. Codex #2 – This is the Spiritual Code or the Ordinances of the Levitical Priesthood (The Feast Days, Levitical Offerings, Operation and Function of the Priesthood, Organization and Materials of the Tabernacle which would later form the basis for the Temple) found in Exodus Chapters 24-31. The premise of Codex #2 is a complete Christology and shows the Saviour.

c. Codex #3 – This is the Social Code (Judgments) of Dietary Laws, Marriage, Tithing, etc. found in Exodus Chapters 21-33. The premise of Codex #3 is that it presents a way of life for the Jews and gives the norms for stability in any nation.

2.) Based on those Codices the Mosaic Law is supposed to show: Man is a sinner and needs God and that by needing God, God provided Grace through an offering, and that because of this marvelous, amazing Grace it should effect our way of life to impact others.

3.) The Mosaic Law was given to Israel only. Ex. 19:3, Lev. 26:46, Romans 3:19, 9:4.

4.) The Mosaic Law was not given to Gentiles. Deut. 4:8, Romans 2:12-14.

5.) Based on that, Israel was to share the ‘good news’ that a Saviour would one day come. (cf. the Book of Jonah – Going to Ninevah, a Gentile city)

6.) The Christian is NOT under the Mosaic Law (including the 10 Commandments) . Acts 15:5 & 24, Gal. 2:19, Romans 6:14.

7.) Christians operate under HIGHER LAWS –

a. The Great Commandments Matt. 22:34-40

b. The New Commandment from our Lord Jesus Christ John 13:34

c. The Law of Expediency (cf. Rom. 14:15 & I Cor. 8:13) This “law” states that if something is done that may become a “stumbling block” to another then do not do that in their presence or if possible don’t do it at all, if it will assist them in spiritual growth. After they gain the proper knowledge about the certain ‘problem that they have’ then one can resume what they were doing. For example, if a new believer thinks eating pork is a sin, then as a spiritually mature believer you will refrain from eating pork until this believer learns that it is NOT a sin to eat pork, thus by so doing you will not offend the believer & he/she won’t flee the true Doctrinal teachings. It is also an effective destroyer of legalism.

d. Subsequent Commands to Believers from our Lord Jesus Christ

i. Matthew XX:XX = Chapter:Verse (or Verses)

1. 5:16 – Let your light shine (live your life show that others can see Christ in your overt activity)

2. 5:24 – Practice reconciliation (don’t hold grudges & be enemies)

3. 5:44 – Pray for those who persecute you (cf. Luke 6:28)

4. 6:3 – Do not let the left hand know what the right hand is doing (this is related to giving and it essentially means don’t be stimulated by false motivation, ego and don’t show off to other ‘hand(s)’ of the ‘body’ of Christ)

5. 6:5 – While praying do not be a hypocrite

6. 6:19 – Do not lay up treasures on earth (Christ goes on to comment in v. 21 “where your heart is there will your heart be also. So how can we tell where our treasures or heart is? Cf. Matt. 12:34 + 15:8 = 15:18 In those verses, Christ says that what’s in the heart comes out the mouth (12:34) and that those people praised Him with their lips while their hearts were far from Him (15:8) so those things (evil thoughts, etc.) defile a man)

7. 6:34 – Take no anxious thought of tomorrow (don’t be worried about tomorrow)

8. 7:12 – Treat others as you would like to be treated

9. 7:15 – Beware of False Prophets (cf. Phil. 3:2 for more info.)

10. 9:38 – Pray for workers in the Lord’s kingdom and Church (cf. Luke 10:2)

11. 10:16 – Be wise (comes from applying knowledge) & harmless (a friend to all)

12. 10:17 – Beware of evil (those who advance and practice things from Satan’s kingdom) men

13. 16:24 – Let everyone (believers) deny himself (stop satisfying or doing what YOU want and do that which God wants)

14. 18:10 – Be careful not to despise (to look down upon with contempt, scorn, or disdain) the little ones (phys. Children or Spr. Children)

15. 19:19 – Honour Mothers

ii. Luke XX:XX = Chapter:Verse (or Verses)

1. 3:11 – Share with the needy

2. 6:28 – Pray for those who persecute you (cf. Matt. 5:44)

3. 10:2 – Pray for workers in the Lord’s kingdom and Church (cf. Matt. 9:38)

4. 12:4 – Do not be afraid of men

5. 12:15 – Beware of covetousness (a strong desire for wealth, possession, primarily marked by desiring someone else’s possessions)

e. The Commands to the Body of Christ. Please Note that the mechanics of the Church was revealed to Paul and hence could only be given by the Apostle Paul (cf. Ephesians 3:1-6) These will be listed Book-by-Book:

i. Romans XX:XX = Chapter:Verse (or Verses)

1. 6:11 – Consider yourself dead to sin (We cannot ever stop sinning, but the more of the Word we put into use (Psm. 119:11) the harder it is to sin, but at salvation we are no longer under the authority of the Old Sin Nature (it is dead in automatic control) so we should think of it no longer by taking control of how we think (2 Cor. 10:5) at all times)

2. 6:12 – Do not let sin reign in the body, in other words after you sin confess your sin to the Lord ASAP so you can be F/H.S.

3. 12:1 – Present your body (Temple) to God for His usage.

4. 12:2 – Be Transformed (Your thoughts and way of thinking) and Do not conform (of follow) to the world (the social doings and popular activities of secular, godless society)

5. 12:12 – Be patient in Tribulation (hard times)

6. 12:16 – Be of one mind (Thinking alike so that you are as one)

7. 13:1 – Obey the civil government (when there is no conflict with the Spiritual laws of the Word of God cf. Daniel 3:4-6, 14-18)

8. 14:1 – Do not judge others in doubtful matters (Cards, Smoking, etc.) for doubtful matters are those matters which are NOT prohibited and are NOT commanded but the Bible rather is silent

9. 14:13 – Do not cause others to stumble

10. 14:19 – Follow things that edify (uplift) Christ

11. 16:17 – Avoid and Mark troublemakers (cf. Phil 3:17)

ii. I Corinthians XX:XX = Chapter:Verse (or Verses)

1. 3:18 – Don’t deceive yourself into thinking things or doing things that are contrary to the Word and Will of God

2. 10:31 – In all things you do, do it for God’s glorification (cf. Col. 3:17,23)

3. 10:32 – Give no reason for anyone to say anything wrong about you or to be able to bring an offense or be offensive (this does not mean be Politically Correct either)

4. 11:24-26 – Partake of Communion

5. 11:28 – Confess your sin before you partake of Communion

6. 14:20 – Be men in understanding (don’t be on the milk of the Word forever but grow up to get on the deep things of God) so you won’t be childish in understanding, but rather be a child in avoiding malice as children are innocent

7. 14:40 – Do everything in DECENCY and an ORDERLY fashion

8. 15:33 – Do not be deceived by evil companions who are under the OSN and the old ways

9. 15:58 – Be steadfast in your convictions, Be unmovable in your way of life, and be always doing the Lord’s work which He has for you to do in Phase II

10. 16:2 – Give (not Tithe) as God has prospered you

iii. II Corinthians XX:XX = Chapter:Verse (or Verses)

1. 6:14-18 – Do not marry an unbeliver

2. 6:17 – Be separate (don’t hang around or with) the unclean (idolaters (saved or lost), those associated with demonism or Satanism) and do not take up practices or thought patterns connected with the ways of Satan’s system in his kingdom (which consists of the world)

3. 8:12 – Give willingly, if you tithe you are ‘forced’ but under giving its nobody else’s business or concern how or when you give

4. 9:6-7 – Give freely (without strings attached) and purposely (for a common cause but mainly let it be from your heart)

iv. Galatians XX:XX = Chapter:Verse (or Verses)

1. 5:25 – Walk (or live) in the Filling of the Holy Spirit (F/H.S.)

2. 5:26 – Do not provoke each other in any situations

3. 6:1 – Encourage those who have backslidden (sinned and out of fellowship) in meekness (using the Word of God)

4. 6:6 – If you are taught, support your teacher (Sunday School or Pastor-Teacher) in a way you prefer as you are lead by the Lord

5. 6:9 – Don’t get tired of doing good for others (cf. II Thess. 3:13)

v. Ephesians XX:XX = Chapter:Verse (or Verses)

1. 4:24 – Put on the new man (learn the Word of God so you can act in accordance with the way the Word instructs us to live)

2. 4:26 – You can get angry but do not sin (curse, murder, have revengeful thoughts, etc.) and don’t be angry over a period of days but ‘get it all out of your system’ before you go to sleep

3. 4:27 – Don’t give Satan (or his demons or thoughts and ways) a chance to distract you. Fight with the Word of God.

4. 4:30 – If you sin or get out of God’s Will you will grieve the Holy Spirit, thus the command: Do not grieve the Holy Spirit

5. 5:11 – Do not have companionship with the works of Satan (darkness) and his ways of action and thought

6. 5:16 – Redeem (purchase) the time (you have been allotted to execute the Plan of God for your life by constantly being Filled with the Holy Spirit (whereby you purchase time), yet while we are in Sin, out of fellowship (backslidden) we lose time

7. 5:18 – After you sin, confess your sin so you can be Filled (controlled or led) by the Holy Spirit and be in fellowship and also do not get drunk from alcoholic beverages (beer, wine, etc.)

8. 5:20 – Give thanks in all things and circumstances

9. 5:22 – Wives submit and recognize the authority of your Husbands

10. 5:25 – Husbands love your wives (just like Christ loves the Church)

11. 5:33 – Wives reverence (respect) your husbands

12. 6:2 – Honour earthly fathers (Dads) this means respect your Dad and the Dad of your Dad (your grandfather) and applies in adoption circumstances as well

13. 6:4 – Whether you have children or no, if you are in contact with them seek to bring them up in the Lord and His ways

14. 6:11 – Put on the whole armour of God (Sword = Word of God, Helmet = Salvation, Belt of Truth = Word of God, Breastplate of Righteousness = Salvation, Feet Shod w/Gospel = Know all you can about Jesus Christ and of the Plan of Salvation, Shield of Faith = Unshakable belief in the Doctrinal Teachings of our Lord

vi. Philippians XX:XX = Chapter:Verse (or Verses)

1. 2:14 – Do all things without Complaining or Murmuring

2. 2:16 – Hold (continue) forth (to advance) in the Word of Life (the Bible)

3. 3:2 – Beware (literally: Be aware, the only way one can be is to have knowledge of the truth) of False Prophets (fake people who claim to divine the future, mis-interpret prophecy)

4. Mark troublemakers (cf. Rom. 16:17)

5. 4:6 – Do not be anxious (worry or unstable in the mind) about anything and furthermore give thanks (cf. Eph. 5:20) and make your requests (wants, needs, desires, confessions, petitions) be directed towards God (the Father)

vii. Colossians XX:XX = Chapter:Verse (or Verses)

1. 3:10 - Put on the new man (learn the Word of God so you can act in accordance with the way the Word instructs us to live cf. Eph. 4:24)

2. 3:15 – Be thankful

3. 3:17, 23 – Do all things for God’s glorification (cf. Eph. 5:20)

4. 3:18 – Wives be subject (respect the authority) of your husbands (cf. Eph. 5:22)

5. 4:6 – Let your speech be with grace (favour, charm, thanks)

viii. I Thessalonians XX:XX = Chapter:Verse (or Verses)

1. 5:14 – Warn those that are unruly, comfort the elderly and mentally challenged, support those that are weak (spr. and phys.) and be patient towards all mankind (cf. II Tim. 2:24)

2. 5:15 – Don’t get even with others

3. 5:17 – Pray without ceasing (constantly pray for guidance, confess sin, direction, praise, thanks, just talk with the Heavenly Father)

4. 5:19 – Do not quench (not confessing after He convicts us of sin) the Holy Spirit

5. 5:20 – Despise not prophesyings (Then it referred to prophecies being made in the 1st century in the age of apostolic power, now it refers to the study of prophecy because nobody is able to prophesize (Biblically) now in this portion of the dispensations)

6. 5:21 – Make sure all things are correct and correctly interpreted and hold fast to the things that are good

7. 5:22 – Abstain (Avoid) all appearances of evil

ix. II Thessalonians XX:XX = Chapter:Verse (or Verses)

1. 3:6 & 14 – Withdraw from disorderly people (If you are somewhere and events begin to shift towards something associated with evil or Satan’s system, get out)

2. 3:13 – Don’t get tired of doing good for others (cf. Gal. 6:9)

x. I Timothy XX:XX = Chapter:Verse (or Verses)

1. 4:12 – Be an example to other believers

2. 4:13 – Give yourself (daily if possible) time to read the Word of God

3. 4:16 – Be aware of yourself (your demeanor, conduct, speech, thoughts, locale, etc) and see if you understand and/or are communicating/teaching and believe the correct Doctrines

4. 5:3 – Honour widows

5. 6:20 – Avoid profane (cursing) vain babbling (useless talk such as gossip and lying) and likewise avoid false science (evolution, etc.)

xi. II Timothy XX:XX = Chapter:Verse (or Verses)

1. 1:13 – Hold fast (cling to, don’t stop, continue with) sound words (speak with prudence and wisdom of the truth of the Word)

2. 2:15 – Study the Word of God show you can show that you approve of God by doing His will and His commands (if you do that then you show you really do love Christ)

3. 2:24 – Be patient and gentle with all mankind (cf. I Thess. 5:14) and be ready to teach

xii. Titus XX:XX = Chapter:Verse (or Verses)

1. 3:9 Avoid foolish questions and arguments about the Law (these questions and arguments will be designed to trip you up, and tongue-tie and confuse you to make a mockery of Christianity) stick with what you know and have studied from

xiii. Hebrews* XX:XX = Chapter:Verse (or Verses) * There is some debate over whether or not Paul wrote this book. For sake of inclusion, it is included in this list.

1. 4:16 – Come with boldness (confidence in our Father) to His throne in prayer (cf. Heb. 10:19-23)

2. 6:12 – Do not be slothful (show apathy, be lazy, inactive in service, study, etc.)

3. 10:19-23 - Come with boldness (confidence in our Father) to His throne in prayer (cf. Heb. 4:16)

4. 10:25 – Do not forsake (forget, leave out) the assembling of ourselves together (assembling in Church or a home to Worship the Lord and learn the Word) also we must exhort (give a warning or advice) each other

5. 10:35 – Have confidence in God (by knowing and trusting His Word)

6. 12:1 – We may lay aside every weight (confess sin and strive not to sin) and run the race with patience (execute the plan and Will of God for our lives)

7. 12:2 – Look to Jesus (always)

8. 12:12 – Lift up the hands and the knees (be confident in the Lord and praise Him cf. Job 4:3,4; Isaiah 35:3)

9. 13:5 – Be content with what you have

10. 13:9 – Do not be influenced by False Doctrinal teaching

11. 13:15 – Offer the sacrifice of praise (giving thanks) to the Lord continually

f. Commands by other NT writers we should be mindful of:

i. James – Apostle, half-brother of Jesus, author of the book of James

1. James XX:XX = Chapter:Verse (or Verses)

a. 1:2 – Count it as joy when you are tempted (this means rejoice after you overcome a temptation, because you will have matured by the application of the Word of God

b. 1:19 – Be quick to hear (and understand), slow (or prudent and mindful of others) when you speak, and be slow to wrath (getting angry)

c. 4:7 – Resist the Devil (temptation, evil, etc.)

d. 5:13 – Let the afflicted pray (cf. I Thess. 5:17)

ii. Peter – Apostle, leader of the Disciples, author of I & II Peter

1. I Peter XX:XX = Chapter:Verse (or Verses)

a. 2:1 – Lay aside all envy and evil speaking (gossip, etc.)

b. 2:2 – (as a young Christian,) desire the milk of the Word (basic Doctrinal teachings in order that you can grow)

c. 2:11 – Abstain (avoid) all fleshly lusts (pornography, etc.)

d. 2:17 – Honour our rulers (presidents, prime ministers, kings, queens, congressmen, mayors, etc.)

e. 3:3-4 – Women should adorn themselves inwardly more than outwardly

f. 3:15 – Be ready with an answer (only done by listening to your Right Pastor-Teacher and study)

g. 3:16 – Have a good conscience – this is accomplished by learning the Word and memorizing it (cf. Psm. 119:11)

h. 5:7 – Cast all your burdens (in prayer) to the Lord

i. 5:8 – Be vigilant (watchful in order to avoid danger)

j. 5:9 – Resist the Devil (temptation, evil, etc.)

2. II Peter XX:XX = Chapter:Verse (or Verses)

a. 3:17 – Beware of backsliding

b. 3:18 – Grow in grace and knowledge

iii. John – Apostle, a favourite disciple, author of I, II, III John

1. II John XX:XX = Chapter:Verse (or Verses)

a. 1:10 – Do not bid False Teachers (or false preachers) Godspeed

iv. Jude – Half-Brother of Jesus Christ, author of the Book of Jude

1. Jude XX:XX = Chapter:Verse (or Verses)

a. 1:3 – Earnestly contend (defend) the faith

b. 1:22 – Have compassion

8.) The present use of the Mosaic Law is to convict of sin by the Word of God. The Holy Spirit convicts of one sin (the Unpardonable Sin) that is the sin of disbelief. Romans 3:20, I Tim. 1:9-10, Gal. 3:23-24

9.) The Limitations of the Mosaic Law

a. The Law cannot save. (No Justification) Gal. 2:16, 3:10

b. The Law cannot give life. Gal. 3:21

c. The Law cannot provide the Holy Spirit. Gal. 3:2

There yall go. Any questions. Let me know.

SSVegetea123243,

(I've finally got your user name memorized so I don't have to cut and paste) My friend I want you to know that I want you to grow closer in you Faith and walk with Christ. I am in prayer for all of yall here. We have fun debating the War, politics, helping each other wiht our games. That's great. When it comes to the Bible that's the most serious stuff in life.

I just want you to know that I'm not mad or angry with you. I just want you to understand the Word of God. I can't make you, but I can try to help sort things out as lead by the Lord and the properly interpreted Doctrinal teachings.

The Word also admonishes me as a Pastor-teacher in 2 Tim. 2:24: "And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient," So there, I am a slave to the Lord, I must not argue with others but be gentle and ready to teach and I must be Patient.

I also am to encourage. So hang in there SSVegetea123243 (and everybody else for that matter). God Bless yall and good night.

lol alright dude i think we are at a stalemate and we may be offending some people so lets end this religious conversation here and kinda move back to the original topic (or atleast keep it political)

SSVegeta123243,

My friend. Good to hear from you this beautiful morning. I dunno - by the views I think we may have either been intriguing (or etertaining) folks. Like I said before, I enjoy a good debate and I thank you for being 'on your toes' - I always get a good 'workout' during debates and questioning.

I guess you can tell I took some Apologetic course in Seminary? :lol: I did but that aint why I this way, I'm just trying to help you and others out the best way I can.

Agreed, politcs it is. If you or anybody else has any questions, just email me. Also check out my ongoing website at: www.doctrinaltruths.com God Bless yall. :)

-Bro. Creig