270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Myrrd

Can I Please Have a Response?

I would like to know if there is any news about the primary update, Please don't think I am being a dick about it. The fact is I am very excited about it, and have been waiting for the day when with will be released or when we will get an update on it's progress. If it is money I think people will pay for an update, if you have canceled it please tell us. I hope that you game gods up there in digital space find it in your hearts to bless us gamers with this information. :D

I would like to know if there is any news about the primary update, Please don't think I am being a dick about it. The fact is I am very excited about it, and have been waiting for the day when with will be released or when we will get an update on it's progress. If it is money I think people will pay for an update, if you have canceled it please tell us. I hope that you game gods up there in digital space find it in your hearts to bless us gamers with this information.  :D

They've said several things recently, you just have to look around the forum...

Hi Myrrd,

We will be doing several developer logs in the coming weeks concerning the new President Forever version.

Sincerely,

Anthony Burgoyne

80soft.com