270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MrvnMouse

Great game, problems with PM4E Canada.

I bought PM4E - Canada edition, and none of the scenarios I download even remotely work with it. I love the game and even praised it on my blog, but I was quite disappointed when I found out that I couldn't play Alberta, or even the 2000 elections. Especially since I don't normally play Con or Lib (because they are too easy) and the NDP are pretty much locked out of getting a majority on the 2004 elections.

Any advice or help on this would be great.

Have you added the name of the scenario's folder into the file 'scenario.txt'?

ok first - unzip the scenerio, copy the folder

go into Program Files, find PM4E, open it, find the "scenerio" folder, open in Paste the scenerio into the folder

there is a txt folder calles scenerio, open that, add the name of the scenerio download - ie Alberto 2000/

close the folders, go the the game, click change scenrio and it should appear

ok  first - unzip the scenerio, copy the folder

go into Program Files, find PM4E, open it, find the "scenerio" folder, open in Paste the scenerio into the folder

there is a txt folder calles scenerio, open that, add the name of the scenerio download - ie Alberto 2000/

close the folders, go the the game, click change scenrio and it should appear

Still fails with the error "List index out of bounds (92)"

Yeah. The scenarios with the British falg and the British Columbia flag are for PM4E - UK. Its definetly worth purchasing because then you can play with up to 16 parties. The scenarios without a flag will work with PM4E - Canada.

Yeah.  The scenarios with the British falg and the British Columbia flag are for PM4E - UK.  Its definetly worth purchasing because then you can play with up to 16 parties.  The scenarios without a flag will work with PM4E - Canada.

Why is there any difference between UK and Canada? I, personally, consider this a bug with PM4E-Canada more than anything since I already purchased the game.