270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
simonvallee

So, the Québec scenario?

Anybody tried it? I made it and I am curious as to how people consider it and how your games ended.

BTW, here's the results I got with my last version as the PQ:

resultatsQC2003Landry.jpg

If you want to have a neat little program for screen-captures, try MWsnap.

Hey simonvallee,

Do you have a URL for that program? I just downloaded your scenario and I will give it a try. I'll let you know how I make out.

Copy and paste this address in your address bar to get it, don't try clicking on the link, geocities hates forums.

www.geocities.com/simonvallee/Qc2003reg.zip

This is temporary until the new scenario is uploaded by 80soft.

simonvallee, I very much enjoy this scenario. Thank you!

Can I know how the gamed ended? I've been tweaking incessantly with the scenario to make it possible to get the real results and conciliating the real polls that were given in the first days of the campaign and for now I've not really succeeded. I even have yet another version with different regions and everything that I'm working on.

Just for some background, in the first days of the campaign, polls gave a strong advance to the PQ and a strong showing for the ADQ, but during the campaign, the PQ and the ADQ attacked each other very strongly and managed to get the Liberals through in the end. In the game, that would never happen, the PQ prefers to attack its biggest threat, the Liberals and the ADQ plays equally against both. Since the PQ's vote is better distributed, the normal ending is a majority government by Landry.

Oh, and not so disappointed to have absolutely no one who represents your own social views in the game?

Liberal democrat, I've offered to help on your scenario but you have never followed on it. My proposition stands, send me what you have and I will try to help you with it. Just zip the whole thing and send it to simonvallee@yahoo.ca